Reviews for Slow Fading
Loves Dusty chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm so glad I found this! I just re read Dusty (I first read it over 2 years ago and it blew me away. ...) it's one of my very very faves. I was just seeing if you had any new stories and saw this outtake and about died. Great, great job but please do an epilogue for Dusty!
natalayx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
So I finally read this. And oh my fucking god. WHY. WHY DID I READ THIS?! My heart is so fucking shattered! DUSTY BABY :"( I just want to wrap him up in my arms and protect him. I just... I can't even. But like... He deleted her number? So what? Does that mean it wasn't him who called her at the end of the story? OMGGGGGG
Minnadesailes chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm french, so I hope you will understand my bad english: you are brillant. I read "Dusty" and your outake with much than consideration. I didn't understand many sentences because many are hard to translate, with my poor Google translator. But I understood the feelings, and, much of all, I felt your poetry. I studied french litterature and I am used to read many many books. For me, the style is more important that the story. And I think yours would be fantastic for english readers. You tought me some words, and made me realize how the English language is rich in words describing feelings (for example, to ache and to hurt are one expression in french too: "faire mal"). I found too some sings sentences, in your wrigting, I didn't understand first, which are pure poetry.
I hope your book (I saw you published it) will be translate into french.
And now, with my own language would be easier: Tu es un vrai auteur. Oui, je sais, vous êtes deux, mais c'est TON style que j'aime, et même si je ne comprends pas toute sa richesse, mon coeur me dit que ce que j'aime dans cette fiction c'est toi qui l'a écrit. Ne cherche pas à savoir pourquoi ni comment, mais, tout comme les coeurs de Dusty et de Bliss savent, le mien sait. Félicitation, vraiment! Je te souhaite le meilleur pour la suite. Bises
misslibby chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Good God, what these words are capable of doing to me is absolutely mind blowing. I want to die with him and for him over and over. Never ever will I understand what her problem is. It's like she's loves to make them both suffer for no reason. If she loved him like she claims she couldn't kill him.
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was absolutely heartbreaking.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please please update us as to what happens after Bella says "Hello" in Dusty.
I read some of this one at work while on my lunch, I bawled like a baby! My co workers are convinced I am crazy.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't know if you still check the reviews or not, but encase you do I just had to let you know that I just read Dusty and this outake and words can not express the impact these two stories had on me! First of all the sheer devastation and waste that drugs create, insidiously corrupting humanity and leaving horror in it's wake. But, also, today's society is creating a disposable youth, with the breakdown of family values, basic respect for others and being afraid to really parent our children. These stories were very disturbingly real, you must have experienced this first hand or you did some killer research! The chaotic writing style really put me right in the middle, I almost felt as though I were there. I cried my eyes out and ranted and raved at the supposed adults. My heart broke for Edward, Alice and the sluts and all the other disenfranchised. I couldn't put it down. If you ever publish this, please let me know. Thank you, you are brilliant!
Danielle85 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I can't help but hate myself after reading this. I knew it would be full of heartache. I use to feel something for Bliss and Dusty. But there's just so much pain and longing that words can't even describe how desperate I am for both of them to find some peace. I hate the way Dusty ended-I always hoped there was some sort of point to all that he and Bliss went through. Some sort of last-ditch life preserver for them to grasp, but reading this just brings it all back. I always enjoy Dusty's POV. This is beautifully written, if not completely heartbreaking. I hope you ladies write a sequel. Bliss and Dusty have squandered love like no one before them, but everyone needs hope!
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
still confuse with this story and Dusty. Did Edward left Bella at the end because he thinks he is not good for her? He was not able to kick his drug habit. Sad.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
If I could reach through my computer and grab onto Dusty, I'd never let go! How in the hell his parents never saw what was happenin' to him, I'll never understand! He was a fuckin' KID, for God's sake! It's their job to take care of him and his sister!
You made them so real, it breaks my heart to think this happens to anyone!
sarah chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
WOW! Not much more I can say than WOW, I loved it, I've never been so moved or emotional when i've read a book, it broke my heart but was well worth it.
Why you have not had your work published, I dont know, your writing is amazing, beautiful, perfect and flawless. After reading this and Dusty, I would definately recommend your work to anyone.
Becky.Moreno chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Break my heart ...
bebeygurl15 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please write a sequel, Im literally in tears. This cant be over.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Heartbreaking sad.
sweethotlove chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Edward is so gross I can't believe I didn't see it before. This paints a whole new life on Dusty to me. I know there's no proper ending but in my mind I really hope Bella got away for good and that was her dad on the phone. Edward's such an overprivileged idiot and there's no excuse for any of the gross behavior. He's a grown man. At some point you have to grow up, cry a river and move on. Ick he's just so gross.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »