Reviews for A FALLEN JEDI
D chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I'm seriously never want to watch a disny channel show again because they canceled SWTCWs. I just really liked the show and now I'm sure there going to mess Star Wars up.
Snips2505 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Can you send the rest by private message please?
StarWarsDoctor chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I'm sorry but I have to be skeptical this time. Although there are some good ideas, it sounds like more of a fan fiction to me. The way you describe Ahsoka's civil outfit reminds me of your drawings of the older Ahsoka with a white Jedi robe and blue lightsaber.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Where do I sign?!
Ssgt splatter chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
It might be helpful to leave the web address for it here or something
Lordhadrian chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
A lot of us Barriss Offee fans are in a limbo. I have felt a bit of despair when the show got yanked right when they make Barriss a criminal, with no answers as to her fate

At the very least, you've given me more with this than Disney or anyone else has, even if this is completely untrue...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Are you still going to try to write close to the plot? I really want to know what happens even if it's not directly the same thing that was on the pages. Please don't end this story, I love it!
Bookreaderninja chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Gaaaaah Disney! I wanted to know Ahsoka fate!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
There's another nail in the coffin that is Disney's reputation...First they buyout Marvel, then Lucasfilm, and now they cancel Clone Wars without giving us fans the closure we need...I knew that the show would come to an end, but not like this...This is a disaster that must be avenged...By the way, I like your story so far! Please keep up the good work...And if you have time, please check out my oneshot fanfic focused on Captain Rex and Darth Vader...
MikkiLuu chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
WHY DID THEY NEED TO CANCEL THE SHOW :'( Thank you so much for posting this, you are amazing! Please update soon!
Bookreaderninja chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Why does Ahsoka's life gets worse and worse and worse... I can see its starting to go into ROTS and man, I always wanted to see what would Breha look like in the clone wars... I feel like crying everytime I read this because now we won't see it :(. Thanks for the scrapes of the clone wars:D
Ssgt splatter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I can't believe Disney cancelled TCW what with plot details like these left unanswered.

Please keep posting.
Erin-Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So epic! Please update soon!
MikkiLuu chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh my gosh! Lucky! Is there romance? What's going to happen, oh I wish the show was still continuing :'( my heart hurts with how much it wishes there was more. This story is immediately added as a favorite and follow! Please update soon!