Reviews for Dulce et Decorum est
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Loved this! Few consistent spelling and grammar errors, but nothing too distracting. If you have a beta go through this a reload the chapters sure you will got a lot more reviews like you deserve!
Bear-Bell chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Good story, even with the slight alterations. Loved the buildup!
Post U Later chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Okay That Ending Was Cute. I Love That FINALLY Tony's Making The Suit, After The Whole Thing Is Over. ;P

& YAY! COULSON IS ALIVE! XD

"I won't tell Bruce you called him your hoe."
-Sadly I Don't Really Get This. Would It Be Steve He Was Calling A Hoe? Or Did I Just Miss Something... Were You Hinting That Bruce & Clint Dating?

Anyway, AMAZING Story! I Really Enjoyed It. X3
Post U Later chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Aww They're So Adorable. I Love That Clint Finally Got Some More Lines... & Did You Have Him Say He Shipped That? He Ships Stony? Awesome. XD

I Love That Tony Still Saved The Day. Very Interesting With How You Had Him Divert The Missile. X3
Post U Later chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Interesting. I Was Thinking That Tony Would Make The Suit, But I Guess Not.

I Like All Changes You've Made To The Movie. They're Working Very Nicely. & I Can't Wait To See The Battle Scene Of New York & Tony's Interaction With Loki. X3
Post U Later chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
OMG, That Was Adorable! I'm So Glad Tony's Back.

& I'm Loving This Version Of The Avengers. Very Nice. XD
Post U Later chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
YAY! TONY'S BACK! & He's Not Part Of The Military Anymore Either. & Neither Is Steve. He's SI Property I Guess... Which Means He's That He's Tony's In More Than One Sense. ;P

& I'm Really Interesting In Fury's Version Of Iron Man. & Why They Want Tony For It... Maybe They Just Have The Concept Of The Idea & Need Him To Actually Make It Work.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
So That's The Story Behind The Cave, & His Own Flesh Is Holding The Shrapnel At Bay. Nice.

I Wonder Why Coulson Gave Tony That File... Probably Fury's Orders. But What Could They Want With Him? He's Not Iron Man. So I'm Curious.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
OMG! They BROKE THE BED! THAT'S HILARIOUS! & Really REALLY Hot. XD

I Really Wonder What Tony's Going To Do Now, I Mean He's With Steve Now, He Might Not Go Back With Rhodey.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Oh Man, I Wonder What's Going To Happen. What'll Tony Do? Will He Leave The Military For Steve? & To Find Clint?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Oh Man, So Those Papers Tony Had Can Get Steve Out Of The Military? It's Sad That He'd Lose His Liaison Position But Apparently He's Not Needed For It Anymore Anyway. Fucking Military General... It Better Not Be Ross.

I Like That We're Starting To Get Into The Avengers Movie. I'm Curious To See How This'll Work.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I Wonder What The Papers Are? Maybe Steve's Notice Of Discharge Or Something?

& So Tony Did Make The Arc Reactor... Though Not In The Cave & He Doesn't Need It To Deal With The Shrapnel? Crazy.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Well Then. I'd Say That Was A Good Ending To A Nightmare. He Got A Kiss From Tony... Actually 2 Kisses. XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
First Mission Huh? Glad It Was A Success. & How Adorable Is It That Tony Reads Trashy Romance Novels. Really Cute. X3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Well, This'll Be Interesting. Tony's Going To Work For SI Building Electronics & Awesome Tech. I Wonder What He'll Make.

& So Tony's Got The Shrapnel In His Chest? But He Doesn't Have The Reactor Right? I'm Curious As To The Story Behind That. X3