Reviews for Creeping in my Soul
ImReallyShort chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I really think this should continue. This is great!
Red-Hag chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! this is really amazing... I've loved so much your story "body and soul"...and this one is nice too!

Thanks for sharing you craetivity with us!
DrkShdow chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
awesome
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You never cease to amaze. This captures something we caught glimpses of in Aqua throughout the last story: fear. She is terrified while in that realm and this time it's gotten the best of her.

Though I wonder... in light of Dream Drop Distance and other games... was this XEMNAS... or XEHANORT?

I mean unless you'll start retconning like Nomura does, the last time we saw Xemnas in this series he seemed to be giving into Terra's influence.

I look forward to what you have in store!
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ohhh! Romance/angst! With the bad/tragic love/obession ending! I love it! I was hoping you'd write a sequel and you did! Even though it was just a one-shot. Xemnas finally gets Aqua / I don't really know if u were intending for there to be hints of an underlying romantic/obsession with Xemnas/Terra to Aqua but thanks to Body and Soul, Xemnas/Aqua has been my no.1 fave pairing! I'm like shipping these two hardcore OAO Too bad there's not enough stories for them though. But Body and Soul just got me up in a tidzy and out of the blue I asked my friend to draw a Xemnas/Aqua! OAO She hasn't read ur story yet though. I only told her five words. ANGSTY. ROMANCE. XEMNAS. AQUA. NOW. (Unfortunately, I can't draw. I can only daydream) Here's the link - art/Crumbling-Resolve-Aqua-x-Xemnas-345427015 - Really liked the awesome follow up. Angsty-romance is nice. Especially when it's with a hot bad boy like Xemnas OAO Hope u write more KH soon! .
odette115 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Seeing the email update for this story got me super excited- especially seeing as it was a one-shot sequel to Body and Soul (loved that story!). And I can't deny that I've really missed your KH related stuff. I know you said you lost the spark for it, but honestly, I would never have guessed.

The one-shot certainly didn't disappoint- loved every. single. moment. of it. A part of me expected the whole thing to end up as a dream, but it didn't... which is okay, too though I feel immensely sorry for Aqua... poor keyblade master can't get a break anywhere, not even in the realm of darkness. And Xemnas ended up getting what he wanted.

You descriptions are just intense and amazing to read through, and I love that you have minimized dialogue in that not much has to be said at all, and whatever is said is important.

Though I am trying to contain my desire to beg you to continue KH fics (and a certain one; you know the one I'm talking about), I'll try not to... though I do wonder if the spark has been ignited (even just a little) after this one-shot... well, one can hope, right? Anyways, keep up the good work- always looking forward to your works!
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Gods, I've missed your writing. I'd been hoping you'd get some inspiration to finish your KH stories. *coughFadingSentimentcough*

Well, to the point then. As creepy as this story is, I like it because it presents a good revelation of this scenario, a "what if Xemnas eventually won", if you will. I like this a lot alos just because I love you writing in general.

And I know it says this is a one-shot, but I can't help wondering about more after the fact stuff.

(What did you originally want to post, anyway? Especially if it says you won't post it until next year.)

By the way, The Lion King played a key part in inspiring parts of the book I've been trying to write. I can understand where you'd get inspired by it to write this story. And the part that inspired it too. (The Lion King's my favorite Disney movie and it's very inspiring, who can blame you? Certainly not me.)

Well, I know you said you don't know about writing for Kingdom Hearts anymore, but I can't help wondering if you will after you posted this. I've missed your writing for it.
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh, I have a BAD feeling about this.
Yikes, this sent chills down my spine. Good job with this. I've already read Body and Soul as well as Lingering Vengeance and Fading Sentiment; also VERY well done.
If you want, feel free to take a look at my stories; I need all the reviews I can get.

Peace and the best of luck to you!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love you in the most platonic, noncreeper-ish way possible!
...No, it still comes off as creepy? Okay...scratch that. LOL XD

Jokes asides, it was a pleasant surprise to see a post from you! :D I love how you 'went the other way' with this considering how the Xemnas/Aqua confrontation ended in Body and Soul. Looks like Xemnas still won in the end. Damn... I feel so bad for Aqua! D':

Nice little one-shot. I've been dying to read something Xemnas/Aqua for a while actually. :) And your inspiration for this? I'm not gonna laugh. Sometimes, people get inspiration from the most unlikely sources. XD
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I freaking loved every single bit of this one-shot.
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Your grievous misuse of pauses makes this difficult to read.

- Thorndsword
Mauralucky7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aqua! NOOOOO! You had finally escaped him again. Don't lose your heart!

After flailing around and alternately hating what happened and curiously wanting to we where you are going with this, I have to say that it was great writing.