Reviews for Once And Future
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh, my God! I can't believe someone else remembers this cartoon! A surprisingly good epilogue for a very underrated cartoon.
Benkei Urahara chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh god that line... ya know, when I was little I would get my sister to play Morgana and Id be Arthur. i had a stick that I kept in my room that I would use as Excalibur and i would yell that at the top of my lungs. now that I think about it, this show was what started my love for history period. Thank you for giving me a piece of my childhood back.
Ry Sabir chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Nice ending to the series! It always bugged me the show wasn't finished, so thanks for providing such a satisfying conclusion!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Ah! You... oh my gosh! This, this is how it should have ended! Just... oh, wow! The four guys staying, Gwen Queen, it's all perfect! Everything is so right... feels so right, they're all right! And that little comma after the 'Arthur' makes all the difference...

A simply fantastic job! I love this fic! And never mind if it's the only KAATKOJ fic I'd ever find (which it probably is, you're right), it is a gem! Thank you so, so much for this! I shall treasure this...
boyo77 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
A favorite from childhood! Glad to see an ending for it.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ah, a small piece of my childhood. While my brothers mocked the show, I rather liked it. It is interesting that you let some of them stay behind in Camelot. I imagine there would be one or two who would like to stay. Thanks for sharing this. :D
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was a good fic. I always wondered how things would go for the boys after they found all the keys. This is as good an idea of how at least one of them would feel as any. Its almost sad that there are so few fics about that old show. I had fun reading this. Ja.