Reviews for The Angry Video Game Nerd Reviews Total Drama!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The Angry Video Game nerd reviews Foreverthetorturedrebel

The AVGN punches stuff.
"Wahhh, he fucking sucks!"

The end.
DevillishlyHandsome chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
A few minutes ago I received an immature flame from a certain brainless blonde fellow competitor. Did you sic Lindsay on us with your muy estupido lies? Oh no, I'm so terrified. A girl who cannot remember her own boyfriend's name is flaming me. If falsely convincing the most gullible person in the world is all you have up your sleeve, I am unimpressed.
"Lindsay", if you read this message, please grow up, chica. Since you are ignoring my private messages, I have no choice but to tell you via review.
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm sorry, guys. I promised I wouldn't get involved, but seriously. Stop spamming him. It's rude and it's bullying. From what I know, two of the potentially three bullies are over the age of eighteen, so are adults. This is illegal and they can therefore be criminally charged. Also, who gives two sticks if he makes references to the 70's? It's his story! I don't know the full story about why this has come to be, but from what I know it's imature and needs to stop. Settle it like adults and not thirteen year old scene queens.

Sorry for that. I liked the story. it has an interesting concept. Ignore the commenters. You're doing your best. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is one of the worst things you have written yet with the exception of those awful tidbits
LordryuTJ chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This kind of review would be suited more for the Nostalgia Critic, who is like the Angry Video Game Nerd, but he reviews movies and occasionally TV shows rather than old games, but great job anyways.

PS: Why'd you change your name?
Crap chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The writing on this is horrible. You're writing is just awkward and it's impossible to get in to character with any of your stories. The second I read anything on here I feel someone punched me in the face and I landed in the 70's in a bad way.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You just stole your own idea. How the fuck is that even possible?

You made a fic based off of a fic you already made...

Both are horrible.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm only going to say this once... that... was...

...AWESOME! IT WAS SO FUNNY I WAS ROARING LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF! I look forward to when the Angry Video Game Nerd reviews Owen. I bet I'll be laughing shitless over this chapter. I can't wait! :)

Keep up the good work, man!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Seeing you portray the AVGN is laughable. He may curse a lot but there's intelligence in his rants that you can't seem to replicate.

His videos are a riot. This was unfunny and very similar to a story that you already created. I suggest you learn AVGN's mannerisms/speech pattern in order to accurately convey the humor. Otherwise, this story is as much of a lost cause as the rest.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You already did something like this. Everyone is still out of character and it's still really bad.