Reviews for the right direction
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh, yum! ;-)
realnikkiheat chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Very interesting! I can definitely see these two starting a relationship this way, especially at certain points in season 4. I love the scene in the Old Haunt- the tension was great, and the way you slowly revealed what exactly their situation is. And of course, the smut- love that whole scene. So hot, the way they can't even wait for it. I'm excited to see where you take this!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love the concept of Castle and Beckett starting their relationship in season 4 - prior to 47 Seconds. I keep wondering why it didn't happen in season 4 and where it could have started if it started then. I also think it would be interesting to 'rethink' how some of the later episodes of the season would/could be reimagined if they were already together when they faced it. (ie: if they got together after Heartbreak Hotel - how would Kill Shot be different or if they got together after The Blue Butterfly would Pandora-Linchpin be different).

Hope to see more.

Thank you for writing...
J.D Fields chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is how I wanted their relationship to start! Occasionally, casually, until they can't scape it anymore. I would love to read about the first time and how they gave in. Great one
closingdoors chapter 1 . 4/12/2013