Reviews for To Be Struck To The Bone
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 5/14
I loved this! Every bit of it's great, both the sweet relationships and the well-timed humor (especially like every single line Combeferre had).
allthosefandomfeels chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
That was great! It was really well written and very funny, especially the bit where Enj put a cold bottle on R's head and Joly started taking the piss. The Amis were well characterised and you incorporated two of my OTPs (COUHAN! ENJOLTAIRE!) Great job!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Smiles...
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So I have just finished rereading this, and it is just as delightful the second time. The way you write Marius is freaking hilarious. Oops that rhymed. Awkward. Anyway, I finished reading and noticed that this only has four reviews. That is a travesty, so I had to log out so I could tell you how lovely this is again. If I could just pay you to write Les Mis fic all the time, I would. You are brilliant. I really hope you write some more soon!
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was sooooooo cute! I loved it! Amazing!
sarahmozer chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story made me laugh, cry, and be really, really happy. Thanks so much.
loveshj chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved this! Hilarious! 'Battalion of leering perverts' is the best line! Loved all the interaction between the guys but especially E/R. Hope to see more LesMis stories from you!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I. Love. This. Oh my gosh. This is perfect and adorable and wonderful and hot and wow. More please. Lots more!