Reviews for Not About Superheroes (A Private Little War)
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm rereading the story again. Because it's so good every time.
BW chapter 17 . 5/11
I must say THE BEST EVER!

Mostly people was able to write Tony well but not Steve! Your work is the most brilliant! I don't know how to appreciate you! In this moment I love you so much!
Azriellia chapter 17 . 4/22
So I just sat down and read your story...over a few days actually. And I would like to say that I think you did really well with this. I like the fact that you researched things to make this story credible and way better than what have been if you hadn't taken the time to know all those Oscar movies or what Chris Evans looks like with body hair.
I love all the characters but I do feel that these representations are tame compared to their counter parts of the movies and etc. Tony especially didn't scream Tony stark. It's like he said Tony Stark but quietly. I understand falling in love with Steve and being afraid to do something wrong but his character seemed subdued throughout while I also feel you hit Steve on the head. This is what a man from his time period would feel so I couldn't find fault. But then again I really did like your story and the way you made everything fit. You are a year though. I was like come on just do the do already but don't in chapter 16 it happened...FINALLY! But great job, will read more from you.
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 4/1
Wow wow wow!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It is brilliant and you are fantastic. There's so much I wish I had commented on in previous chapters. All good things, but now I can't recall exactly what I wanted to say.
I loved Steve's character, I believe you did a marvelous job with portraying his PTSD symptoms. I noticed a bit of OCD thrown in there towards the beginning as well, Cap was very particular about washing the dishes/counters and putting things away. You were very mature and respectful with dealing with the suicidal sides of things and I thank you so much for that. Ive been coming across more and more fics of this nature and find them very encouraging and informative.

The Oscar project was entertaining, I loved the groups reactions/views. And I've actually seen that picture of AU Steve marrying AU tony, I never realized that Tony was female. They were in costume which was really cute and funny.

Well I have so much to say, its really hard to express myself. So thank you so very much for writing. I live your work, you're awesome.
2manyfandomstho chapter 10 . 3/30
Oh no I went to that YouTube video
Petrified
dolphinqueen10 chapter 17 . 1/21
So much awesome! I've been obsessed with this story all day! Love it!
Kirsten-B chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
This is one of the best written stories i have ever read. Loved everything: plot, style, levels of drama, romance and even a little comedy. Awesome ending. Sorry it' s over! Thanks.
pgrabinEdward chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Great ending! Loved the akwardness of the proposal- very in character for both of them!
pgrabinEdward chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Wow- great chapter- a lot going on! And I love how Tony thinks of Sherlock- too funny!
pgrabinEdward chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
This chapter was part horror (nasty bugs) and part halarious with the shaving! Such great unexpected twists!
pgrabinEdward chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
So sad! Did not see this coming! Thought they would work out the problems slowly. Great author's note at the end about hard limits- LOL!
pgrabinEdward chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
I love the little bits of humor- the marketing department dishes, etc- so funny!
pgrabinEdward chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Wow- great fight scene! Denver has a giant blue bear outside it's convention center so it was fun thinking of two of them. Very curious about Fury. Loved how Steve came to Tony's rescue after- very hot.
pgrabinEdward chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Surprised Tony is encouraging Steve to try the church again. Musical Avengers is a halarious idea!
pgrabinEdward chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Great ending- I see how writing a character you don't agree with must be so hard- probably why I read and don't write...