Reviews for Kevlar soul
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
WAAAA! I love this! I love thisss! You're an awesome writer!
Fyrshi chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Awh, this story was really cute (despite all the angst that happened in the story) and I really liked seeing how Kise and Kagami's relationship slowly built up, after all those obstacles, missed opportunities and failures that they experienced, both together and as individuals. I really liked how you showed the characters' emotions and how they struggled through their highs and lows in their relationships and their lives, and... well, it was just a really good read. Thank you for uploading this story, and I really enjoyed reading it C:
Moko chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
33333
Forget 5 stars, i give you 2973737182739191 stars
Michelle7ate9 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Aomine needs a good kick in the rear from Kagami.
Kise needs to smarten up.
Kagami needs to grow a pair.
Don't get me wrong though, I lurvvv the story so farrr! Moving on to read more!
SeaWeedHead chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
To be honest, I actually found your lemon refreshing and cute (if that makes sense lol).

I guess as hot as smut and all that stuff is, sometimes I read that stuff and I'm like 'really?' But with Kagami being shy, nervous and awkward, not knowing what to do, I was like 'awwwww he's so cute!' And the fact that it was Kise with him made it even cuter!

I enjoyed your story a lot and although it had it's sad points, your sweet ones all but made up for it!

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us :D
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Oh wow! I think the lemon was especially beautiful! I mean, I loved seeing the uncertainity, the encouragement, the feels, and the fruits! Damn! Usually after reading a lemon I'd be blushing...But reading THIS had me on the verge of tears, and what I really liked was how you involved the reader! Kagamicchi baby is just adorable!
It's interesting to see how Kise is still getting over Ahomine... I'd love to see the sequel!
honeykang chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great, great job. I like the way you wrote Kagami in love; he's kind of hard to think of that way-in love, I mean-but you showed the way he loves in an almost violent, almost jarring, but completely sincere way that he is. I love it a lot.
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Yaaaayyyyy! So happy! Thay're FINALLY together ssu! Kagamicchi's SOOOOOO adorable! I just wanna glomp him! And Kise...I love his antics! XD
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Oh damn...I can't bear to imagine Aomine like THAT!...Well..at least Kise will be free now...with Kagamicchi
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Aahhh! This is so heartbreaking! Baka-Kise!..If only you'd known how much he's always !... -sigh- ...I'm starting to ge scared of Aominecchi...
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awnh! Kagamicchi! -goes and comforts Kagamicchi-...I love AoKise the most: It's my OTP..demo, I felt like crying at the end!...And...WHY is Ahominecchi so evil in this?! T_T
Stuffy12 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Oh my goodness! Finally they are together! ! ! ! Ugh my eyes are all watery now poor babies, but yay it is happy now! ! Sad it is ending but great job and keep up the awesome work dear! ! ! :D
Chesee-chan chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
It's KagaKise? Kyaaa, i love it! Thank you, author-san *hug*

Like it, i can't say anything

Well, keep writing and ganbatte, ne?
unerase chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
First of all thank you for writing this KaKi fanfic! The pairing is so hard to find and even harder for good one like this. Plus, this is AoKaKi *cheers* You don't know how happy i am now discovering a non-pwp AoKaKi fanfic! *happy tears*

I love how you portrait the main characters. Kagami is being Kagami, kind and caring as usual (or at least for me). Kise is somewhat a bit too girly when he said "he deserves it." (it made me want to kick him. Can I call Kasamatsu-sempai here? lol) but anything else is good. I actually feel bad for Aomine here. I could tell he loved Kise but his violence personality and misunderstanding turned him into a total jerk. He really need to apologize and make up with Kise. Even I knew AoKi won't happen (and glad that it won't) I still don't want to see them hating each other TT!

Can't wait for the last chapter. Please keep writing good work and Good luck on your jobs!

PS. Hope you understand all my words here. English is not my mother tongue TT
IchirinNoHana chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Hi!
I just want to say that I really love this fic haha:D
It's kind of hard read it because my native language is spanish, I mean it takes me more time to read the chapters but really, really worth it so much.
I hope you understand my review hahaha, I really suck writing in english (My redaction is a little bad, my teacher tells me everyday XD)

And! THAT! I really love it XD