Reviews for Kevlar soul
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Don't be so hard on yourself. I think the lemon was pretty good. I definitely enjoyed reading it. Yay! I'm so happy that Kagami and Kise got together. Loved your story! Even if it made me cry in like 4/5 chapters. But then again, I'm just like Sailor Moon. A real crybaby.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
YES! I'm so happy that Kise's nightmare is finally over. And I'm ecstatic about Kagami and Kise ending up together. I really liked it that it was my cute little Kii-chin the one that initiated the kiss. Oh and as for Aomine? Hehehe! I hope Murasakibara ends up being his cell mate and crushes him like a bug.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
OMG! I think I might need to read either some doujinshis or fanfics where Aomine was in Middle School and still a nice guy. Because he's a real asshole on this story and I'm starting to seriously hate him. Good job, though. It just proves what a good writer you are, I think?
Anywho, I'm not defending Aomine for hitting Kise but... What did you expect was going to happen after telling your psychotic boyfriend that...

A~ you used to have a crush on your best friend
B~ He was your first guy crush
C~ You're always running to him whenever you're feeling down and spending nights over
D~ Your best friend is in love with you

Yeah... Smooth move, Kii-chin. Real smooth.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
OMG! The things Aomine says to Kise about wishing he was a girl with big boobs is horrible. Poor Kise. My poor baby.
Wait- what? Kise used to have a crush on Kagami? He actually liked him like that? His first guy crush was Kagami? Yes! Hooray! That's great! I guess he wouldn't be too against the idea of Kagami loving him them, right?

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Oh my God! Kagami! I know people are always stopping you from being violent and telling you not be so aggressive but... Now would be the perfect time to lose your cool and beat some serious sense into Aomine! Kagami don't just control your temper. Beat up Aomine! See how he likes it, huh?
Aomine x Kise is actually my OTP but, in this story? I'm rooting for my second OTP to end up together. Go Kagami x Kise!

eenayde chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Ahhhh so cute! I really liked the story. Well done!
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Awww
finally they are together
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Awww :3
I hope kise won't have scars. It would be a bad memory
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Omg... ahomine what a beast!
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
they liked each other and they didnt know!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Oh not.. Kise please, break up with Ahomine!
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
WAAAA! I love this! I love thisss! You're an awesome writer!
Fyrshi chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Awh, this story was really cute (despite all the angst that happened in the story) and I really liked seeing how Kise and Kagami's relationship slowly built up, after all those obstacles, missed opportunities and failures that they experienced, both together and as individuals. I really liked how you showed the characters' emotions and how they struggled through their highs and lows in their relationships and their lives, and... well, it was just a really good read. Thank you for uploading this story, and I really enjoyed reading it C:
Moko chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
33333
Forget 5 stars, i give you 2973737182739191 stars
flickerswish chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Aomine needs a good kick in the rear from Kagami.
Kise needs to smarten up.
Kagami needs to grow a pair.
Don't get me wrong though, I lurvvv the story so farrr! Moving on to read more!