Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Molly chapter 2 . 3/19
I know it says that this story is completed, but I really, really want to know what happens at dinner. The way you set up these characters and their stories makes me want to see the ladies reactions to Edward and Edward to see Bella's reaction to the women. This is an amazing story and I love your characters personalities and the plot and I would really enjoy seeing their story continued. Please, please, please update, even if it is just for the dinner scene, but I will love anything you give us!
MariaL chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Oh please please please update this awesome fic again! I love it, it's my favorite 3
deanie161 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Absolutely love this read it twice.
brownietckmama chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Liza,

I've never reviewed any of your stories/chapters even though I've read and enjoyed all of them. I rarely review anything I read. But I have to say, I love this version of your Edward! I know that life is busy (which is why I don't publish fanfiction, only read it, because I could never update on any sort of schedule) and I want you to know that I look forward to all your updates, new-story ideas, and author's notes.

Thank you for being willing to post your work! It brightens my day every time I read your stories, which is often because I love rereading my favorites. I don't honestly know how many times I've read your stories. Certainly over and over and over again (and add "over" a few more times).

Thanks so much!
MsDenmark chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please Update this amazing story soon:)
LlovableLlamas chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Is this story really completed? I would love to read more. You definitely ended the second chapter with a great cliffhanger
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Love this so so much!
I hope this story isn't completed! Hope you update soon xoxox
crackupmonkey chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Wonderful job with the chapter.
fallunder chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Loving the Plot. Thanks for updating.
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
wow love it and cant wait to read what will happen next update soon
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
so far really good and does bella has a mental problem or just need the care of someone
bkybailey1088 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Loved it as usual!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Thank you for this unexpected chapter :) can't wait for the next one ;)
S chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I was sooooo happy to see another update from you today! This was great, can't wait for more!
Anon F chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Awesome. TY for updating.