Reviews for Absolution
EmmatheEvil chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I'm writing in this chapter not to spoil the rest of the story but I 've actually read up to ch 12 and I couldn't wait anymore...I had to tell you this is the most amazing breathtaking fan fiction I've ever read in the Alias Fandom and one of the best I've ever read in my entire life (and I've read a lot of them).
This is not a fan fiction, this is a true masterpiece!
It's written really well (I love your style) and the characters are portrayed in the same way as the show does (so difficult to find in ff). I have also to admit that I really shipped Jack/Irina so this is like a dream come true for me! I'm waiting for the end of the school year to enjoy completely and without interruptions your marvellous work!
You know after season 2 the show lost something in my opinion and you brought it back! This is definitely better than the original series and It actually gives more meaning to some things Irina did instead of leaving them floating in the airs! You did a great job, if there was one thing I was not expecting was having Sydney related to the Romanovs (bonus for that one!) Your job should get better recognition from the Fandom but I suppose there aren't many people that still follow it after what...14 years? Expect more reviews from me, I will let you know many times how great and appreciated your work is.
Hoping you read it ;)
neweldi chapter 60 . 4/4/2014
thanks for writing this story, I really enjoy it. Now off tho the sequel.
Cespedes chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
I am so happy you posted this story again I read it years ago on . I wanted to thank you because this story helped at sixteen when I lost my father to cancer. Thank you and I would definitely read a sequel , please add me to the list of those interested, thank you once more
gmoney480 chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
hey recently got into the alias fandom, found this story and I think that it is a very interesting concept. Excited to read the rest, thanks for the story!
yoeman.prince chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Omgosh! This is amazing!
Marish89 chapter 60 . 9/19/2013
Absolutely love this story. You have a true gift. Loved the unique portrayal of Irina. Can't wait to read the sequel.
MaileS chapter 60 . 9/10/2013
In lines of succession of royalty isn't the firstborn or the firstborn's child supposed to be the heir (given that the firstborn survives to have a child) ? I know you explained why Irina skipped over Sydney being next in line for the throne but did you have a reason for skipping over Sydney's future child/children (other than having already planned for Lena to be the heir) who would be raised almost exactly like Lena will be? I know that in England there is much debate over whether or not the succession will skip over Charles and go straight to William so I just wanted to know if you had a specific reasoning.
invisible resurrection wand chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
Great story- I loved it over on sd-1, but there's just one thing- you don't take insulin when your blood sugar is low... that would only make it worse. I noticed it a few chapters ago, and I just wanted to point it out as an accuracy thing.
superfluouslyme chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god, I remember reading this story years ago on the SD-6 forums! I was so sad when that site went down. I'll have to read this story all over again. I'm so excited!
hsinyin chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
"as well as going back in time in an unusual and fun way to learn about what Irina, Jack and Sydey were doing during those 'missing 20 years' apart."

That is my favorite part! Can't wait to reread it! Had a blast re-reading Absolution, through the highs and lows, and I'm gearing up for more of those highs and lows and in-betweens with Forever and Always. :D
SofiaBellatrixBlack chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
What a lovely story I can help but wish to read the sequel.
Your story had everything! Suspance, romance, love, hate, crime! what a hell of story!

Hope to see more!
Thank you for sharing this amazing story

mmkbrook chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
After all the torture and abuse, its' good to come to a happy ending. The description of the regalia, procession, and coronation was very-if I may use the word-Majestic. But, this first day for Irina and family is the easiest. They have to rule a vast country from the western edge of the Ukraine to their far eastern borders in Siberia. I must presume their is an elected Parliament fashioned somewhat like England's with free elections.

Having a Monarchy doesn't lesson the needs of the people, the dealings with countries on their borders, or the world for that matter. So once the dancing and celebrating ends the real job begins. And what about the Rambaldi prophecy if one believes in such things.

Excellent story. As a person with roots in the Ukraine, and the Pale of Russia, I find it bitter sweet. Interesting in that the very thing that the Communists faction of the Russian revolution tried to destroy by murdering the Tsar and his family another quieter revolution brings them back to the throne.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
I just wanted to say thank you. Again. For reposting this story. I was so bummed when I couldn't find it on sd-1, and now I wish I could still join AAA :). Can't wait to reread Forever and Always!
mmkbrook chapter 59 . 5/8/2013
A poignant Mother's day for all that gathered. The coronation is next, and I could feel Irina and her trepidation. Russia and its' history and people is not an easy country to govern. So many ethnic groups, so many religions, so much pain, so many political factions. To say Irina will have her hands full is an understatement. The Tsars could never make their minds up if they were a Western or Eastern country. The onion domes of the Kremlin a visual reminder that Russia had her feet in two worlds.
mmkbrook chapter 58 . 5/7/2013
A very satisfying post Kashmir chapter. Looks like all on the mend physically, but the emotional scars will be with them for the rest of their lives. Very happy that Sark was adopted by Jack and Irina, and now -it appears- will vie with other first sons for a princess-are there any left? Guess he will be a Grand Duke.

Of course next on the agenda is a Coronation, and a marriage. But as I said before, there always seems to be a 'fly in the ointment', and I can guess that the Rambaldi prophecy will rear it's ugly head. Rambaldi didn't go away, it just got sidetracked by Sloane and Cuvee.

Exactly what it means in relationship to Irina, Sydney, and Lena we will have to wait and see.