Reviews for That Poor Guy
trazhco chapter 7 . 1/12
“Anime characters”
I’ve never laughed so hard at a fanfic
How relatable
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Awee they had sex before New year's. Pregnant Naruto is so cute I can't with how adorable he is. Yayy Naruto is starting to show I can't wait until he gets big enough so they can feel the baby kick. So help me that baby better be a boy. When will Naruto start to lactate? XD That last part. 'He was trying to stare me into submission' XD.
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Now I really want ItaKyuu... Awee Naruto is going to be a stay at home Wife/Mother so cute!
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I need ShikaKiba! Naruto is so cute when he's pregnant all moody.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
Why the funniest stories end?
I love, Shiki-kun! And the little girl Junko-chan!
Bren chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I enjoy the story keep up the good work'
AngelBlueTheTrueFighter chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
This is the best mpreg Sasunaru story ever!
You are the amazing person
Izabelle Lovegood Potter chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
os bebês? Eu estive pensando, Naruto terá gemeos? Amo sua história, continue escrevendo!
secret753 chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
Naruto's mom and dad r so weird and I'm starting to see y sasaka think itachi's evil
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imaginations and pour it into such pleasant writing. I can't wait to read the next story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Lol. All i could say is that after 5 years of marriage and i qoute sasuke from PS, "almost everyday," of havimg sex and finally naruto's pregnant! However i adore your stories and superb writing style... so I'm happy i could continue reading this lovable couple into parenthood!
Vykki Q chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
Ha! Lol I love this story great writing
Vykki Q chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Maybe it's because I have never been a Sakura fan but damn she needs to remember that Sasuke is her boss and she has no right to ask naruto why her bosses attitude is where I work she'd get fired for so e thing like that shes getting to personal
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
Such a sweet story *-* I love it and gosh the babies are adorable *-*
Titania1796 chapter 27 . 3/15/2015
por que no haces una secuela en la que Itachi y el Kyuubi sean una pareja que te parece seria muy interesante y que Gaara y Neji tenga un hijo