Reviews for How To Survive In Middle Earth When You're A Teenaged Girl
"My message to the guest reviewer who told me that I shouldn't include Priscilla having her period in this story: Am I supposed to assume that once teenage girls 'magically' get dropped into Middle Earth, they no longer have a uterus?"

I've read one Hobbit fic where the girl had a B/C Implant in her arm, and one tenth walker where the woman used moss as a pad, but can't remember any others.

You definitely kick ass! I've only finished chapter 2 but I like your writing style and your O/C!
She reminds me of Penny from Big Bang Theory. Being a country girl. But Priscilla is more introvert and realistic and shy.
Priscilla is quite lucky.
Nice.
thx :-)
At least she is not in danger of dying anymore/right now. She should appreciate this. She would. She would appreciate warmth very much. And dryness. And food. And people not trying to rape her straight away. (I guess the longer they hesitate raping the more probability of not doing it at all.)
pineapple-pancake chapter 7 . 1/2
Woww! scary!
Froot Loops chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Pet peeve - a guest reviewer leaves a comment or review the author takes exception to, the author deletes it, and then proceeds to bitch at/argue with the now deleted reviewer in the next chapter posting. ALL readers read the author's response, yet can't see the OP. Honestly, why bother with the A/N at all? All you've done is spammed everyone with a one-sided argument.
Thornado chapter 19 . 2/2/2017
Brian is effing annoying and I wish he were dead. This is all his fault but he has the hall to blame it on Priscilla wtf, and she's just taking it.
Ea chapter 9 . 1/22/2017
this is brilliant
Ea chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
this is really good
Melissa Fairy chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
wish this had some romance
Melissa Fairy chapter 25 . 12/30/2016