Reviews for The Shinobi and the Joketsuzoku
please need more so interesting
Zanzar chapter 1 . 5/22
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
clifford.mayatt chapter 1 . 2/28
Hey There! This Story Is Proving To Be Interesting Right From The Start! As Far As I Care The Main Pairing Is Expected Because Both Involved Are Basically In The Same Boat. One Is A Ninja That Never Experienced Love In Any Shape Or Form Except Brotherly Love And Even That Was Extremely Small In Quantity. The Other Is A Chinese Amazon That At First Chases After The Main Hero Of Her Series To Kill Him/Her Because She Lost A Duel Over Food Then Later Falls Into A One-Sided Love With Said Hero Which Is Never Returned So I Can Easily Picture Naruto And Shampoo As A Possible Couple.
trebeh chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Naruto/Ranma crossovers are rare; you should definitely update this when you get the chance.
DarkLord98 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Ooh, interesting. Btw, SOPA's back
Toby860 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
good start
Many Faced Mage chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I hope you continue with the story. It's really good. I look forward to the Shampoo part. I just hope he beats up Ranma and not kill him. That's all for now.
guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OMG. .. What a fantantastic story. You have to update.
LonelyPurpleKitsune chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Seems like the makeing if a great stoy. Hope to see more of it. Good luck.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The starting of this story is AWESOME. waiting fir update.
ZZzZ chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Interesting scenario. Can you follow it up?
redwolf23456 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
maxridelover chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
kill ranma and his dad, no he shouldn't do that! at least i hope he doesn't do that!
ChaoticBear chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
The story has a good start, I'm looking forward to the next chapters. I'm actually happy that Naruto is not related to Ranma or just taking his place like other stories.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Well this looks nice, boy is Ranma going to get a unique rival. Still Naruto getting Shampoo as a fiancée looks nice, he will get a nice look girl.