Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of Power
robbo2480 chapter 11 . 22h
Great story so far. Loved the honey badger meme really cracked me up
anonymous chapter 21 . 10/13
please update
Taz chapter 21 . 10/3
I want more chapters... Please.
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 10/2
It is not necessary to flag the POV changes. You readers are generally smart enough to figure out what the POV is on their own. In fact, I personally find it insulting that you think that it is necessary.
Wistim's daughter chapter 21 . 9/28
Please update I really enjoyed the story and I think the only bearing with very berry and Susan and I think you should get off their mouth boys besides Anastasia yes do you want at least try to go in licious if Dr. cissa and I really have enjoyed the story please continue with third with an !update!
Marshman101 chapter 21 . 9/23
This story is awesome please make more
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 21 . 8/28
Love it! Cannot wait to see what you come up with next! Keep up the great work :-)
Karou WindStalker chapter 21 . 8/27
Eh, too bad this died
Zak saturday 1 chapter 21 . 8/4
Update soon please
Outlook42 chapter 21 . 6/27
Thanks for the story I have enjoyed reading it
CurseofGladstone chapter 11 . 6/10
damn that ending. "honey badger don't give a sht." so true! perfect!
desireejones99 chapter 21 . 5/13
excellent story, glad you got Harry and Sue back on track, though if they are expected to act as married they should have had some form of notification and soul bond are very rare and unique.

Think that your portrayal of Hermione is over the top, because she does use logic, though she does forget too when it comes to books and authority. Though with the Prophet(MM) and the Storm to read she should be able to start making better decisions. and at least be a friend

Hope this makes it back into the update schedule soon
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 21 . 5/9
D00rFr4m3 chapter 1 . 5/9
"How should we outfit this 11 year old, boss?" "Just give him a sword, a wand with more connections to darkness than the word 'night', an goddamned LMG, a shotgun, and a 22. handgun. Oh and don't worry about that thing with your three animagus forms we got you registered with us because (insert convenient loophole that makes the Ministry look ridiculously ineffective)!"

What next are you going to give him a harem of thirty seven girls, name him ruler of literally the whole universe, and then make him a god that fires nukes out of his eyeballs?
redwolf23456 chapter 21 . 4/15