Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of Power
BlackChaos666 chapter 21 . 6/3
More more more Please
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 1 . 5/31
Over dramatic and not realistic. Its a fanfic, so no problem
Rascal chapter 21 . 5/18
Updates to this story
jacenkenobi chapter 21 . 5/16
Great story! I love it! Please finish it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 4/9
Upon rereading this I've taken note of James and Victor Howlett, if I recall those are the real names of Wolverine and Saber Tooth.
Casandra Morgan chapter 21 . 4/6
Hey I really like your story but you haven't updated in a long time. Can you plase keep going?
BROMBROS chapter 17 . 3/23
I hope either James or Victor grabbed Harry's sword from the cliff before any of the staff of Hogwarts did.
BROMBROS chapter 6 . 3/22
The moment they reached his penthouse Natalie shoved him down onto the bed with a commanding "Explain." As she began pacing back and forth.

Should it not be Anastasia.
Chezhran chapter 21 . 3/18
A pretty good story, got some nice surprises. Didn't see the revealing of Phoenix and Manticore coming. Though it fits them well.

It's a really good story with a lot of potential. The only thing I would point out, is the fact that the chapters are a little short, but that is my opinion. I'm a person who easily reads a 400 page book in two hours.

Continue the good work and I definitely look forward to reading future chapters
kdarnell2 chapter 21 . 2/14
I really hope you plan to continue this story. It's AMAZING!
Phoenix373 chapter 8 . 2/12
Deus rex machina? No. Just... I can't even say how disappointed I am with that.: But hey! Good story!
Bronze chapter 21 . 2/1
Please sir/ ma'am, I'd like some more. Damn but this is good! I can't wait to read what happens next! In the meantime, thanks for writing and posting what you have. I've really enjoyed reading. Not to mention I'm hooked on it. Thus I look forward to your next posting on this.
Bronze chapter 18 . 1/31
Yeah, awake and extremely pissed! Quirrell or should that be Quirrellmort, doesn't yet know just what he's unleashed! Would Voldemort's spirit be able to flee if Quirrell's body was turned to stone by the gaze of a Basilik?
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/31
Good god! That's a grand total of 330,000 Galleons the Ministry has to pay! Then add in the cost of repairs and you're looking at somewhere around 2 million plus Galleons they have to pay Harry! Knowing Fudge, he'll consult Malformed Sr. who'll suggest cutting the DMLE budget along others that he feels could help in the fight against Voldemort when he returns. Now how about you find a way to bankrupt the Malformed family so that Voldemort's bagman can't bribe anyone anymore. Even better, let Ana get the gold. That'd really piss off Malformed Sr.! Of course if you could get Fudge, Malformed Sr. and Umbitch into court and flood them with truth serum, just think of all the death eaters who claimed to been Imperiused after the war who'll suddenly be arrested for their crimes during the war. And Fudger would spill his guts telling who paid him bribes as well as all his other dirty deeds. Umbitch might know quite a bit about quite a few of the dirty deeds done by others in the ministry. Why that could easily to a thorough house cleaning of the ministry! Horrors of horrors! It could even lead to an honest government in the magical world of Great Britain! :)
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/30
Well if it isn't Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest come to pay Harry and Susan a visit. Not that they couldn't live without such. With a family motto of " A Malfoy bows to no one " you really must wonder if ANY of the family has any intelligence at all! Malfoy Sr. DID allow himself to be branded like cattle and kneels to kiss the hem of a half blood's robes after all. So I guess the motto really isn't important nor truly followed by them.