Reviews for Motivation
MinamiYuuki91 chapter 8 . 3/31
CLIFFHANGER!
Continue, pleeeeeaaassseeee... *puppyeyes
Sasuke is really a slut *grin , but he is Naruto's slut *grinwider
Yaaaayyyyyy! Long Live NaruSasu!
PaigeyD93 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Oh god this is such a horrible place to end this amazing story :( please tell me you will eventually finish this! its been over a year since you updated but I NEED MORE! God I'm addicted to your writing!
Bobbie chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Hello, not to sound mean or down right rude but PLEASE update this story, I am really interested as to what they will be doing in the next chapter. I really like your work it is good literature, very entertaining in my Luck!:)
FayeR96 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Love your stories! All of them, not just this one :) this one is particularly good though! Soo... i get a certain sleepover scene now, right? ;)
LuvXsasunaru chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this story Im completely in love with it an have been waiting for more it's very interesting funny and sexy
That-Other-One chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
*chokes on drool* ...How about I just let this nosebleed speak for itself and come back later, okay?

*mutters* running out of goddamned Kleenex...
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Its almost been a year can you please update this story i really want to know if sasuke and naruto are going to have sex or are they gonna get caught playing aound in the bus
M00n chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
i normally don't write reviews but you are such a fantastic author that i can't stand this AMAZING fanfic not being updated for so long :/ if anything all im asking for is chap 9 so we finally get to the real smut :3 but an ending to the story would be nice too! _ i luv ur work! XD
Chiu-kun chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOMEE! I can't wait for the next chapter when Sasuke gets what he's been waiting for
Yaoi Turns Me On chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
You need to finish this story i keep coming back to see if it has been updated. Its fricken awesome.
Shatter chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This fanfic is awesome. I usually don't write reviews, but this story is epic (it actually makes sense!) and you asked for one. I love the plot and you're really talanted. Don't you dare die; the poor fans would have to cry themselves to sleep at night.
Anna chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Haha cant WAIT for the sleep over...are you going to go into bondage stuff or will it just be normal hot sex?
hikora chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Haha, Geez, these two are naughty. They are practically doing it. Please continue. I wonder what would happen tonight.
yaoi lover96 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
i love it! please write more