Reviews for Cullen Texas Ranger
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
?
Update.
btlmotormouth chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
cant wait to see what happens when bella and Edward run into each other the first time.
Leslie E chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Glad you're back. Hang in there!
maymay74 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
sujari6 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
She's going to have a lot to deal with.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
loved the chapter! you are doing so well!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I really glad you are writing again.I love this story and want to see what went wrong.
twithish chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
:-)
kfoll chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Update when you can. Real life always comes first, no matter how much we want a new chapter.
It's not like there isn't anything else to read on this site! LOL!
debslmac chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Great update.
ellaryne chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
More soon
mayejrmorris chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Loved the chapter. I want Bella to get the ranch back.
MJM
divyvicki chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
U take whatever time u need, dear. Real Life frequently gets in our way. Great to hear from u.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Look ... I'm enjoying your fic, but real life & reality always come first! Whatever you have going on in your life that needs to be dealt with is far more important than writing for some ungrateful bitches who make snide comments about not being worthy of your updates. To them, I say ... FUCK YOU! Get a life outside of fanfic & you'll realize there are things going on in the 'real world' needing more attention than you getting a chapter update.

Anyway ... sorry for the mini-rant, but that kinda shit just chaps my ass. You writers do this in your 'spare' time & post for the rest of us to read out of the goodness of your hearts & for someone to be so nasty because they don't think you're writing/updating fast and/or often enough is just ridiculous.

I'll still be here reading whenever the next chapter posts. Don't put undue pressure or stress on yourself to bang out chaps you won't be happy with or proud of in the end.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!