Reviews for Cullen Texas Ranger
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 5/22
Neither one of them is gonna be able to resist that pull if...when they finally come face-to-face again! Whoever's killin' horses around there I hope Edward catches 'em quick before any more get hurt!

You know, it's NEVER too late to get reinvested in a good story so I've put you on alert just in case the spirit moves you!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 5/22
The Hill Country beats the hell out of city life and I can understand why Bella's worryin' herself to a frazzle tryin' to figure out how to keep it and dealin' with upwellin' of almost forgotten feelin's for Edward, as well! These two need to meet and sort things out soon!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 5/22
The left side of the property bein' the fenceline with the Cullen property? Maybe someone else is ridin' to clear their head!
ps: Dumb ass reviewer got the names's Elizabeth, not Tanya, and good riddance!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 5/22
Hmmm, Edward's instincts about Charlie's death could be absolutely right! Shenanigans are afoot and I'm hopin' he can get to the bottom of it before Bella actually does shoot Jacob, who probably deserves it! Feelin' sorry for Edward's girlfriend 'cause that was a goodbye fuck if there ever was one!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 5/22
Pretty much the Edward I envisioned *fist bump!* The Mexican stand-off with Jazz was funny as hell but what on God's green earth happened for Bella to shoot Jake? Were my suspicious correct and he was tryin' to cheat her out of the ranch?
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 5/22
I'm not so sure I'd believe every word Jake says! There better be proof he's not lyin' through his teeth to profit from Charlie's death!
Don't see how Edward wouldn't have known the moment Bella set foot back in town seein' as they have so many friends in common who would blab! I picture all Texas Rangers as serious, as well as seriously witty 'cause you'd need a sense of humor to keep you sane for that job LOL! Maybe guilt ridden if he and Bella had a bad break up?
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 5/22
Heheheheh! I thought Bella's eyes were brown, not green with envy *gigglesnort!* And men don't always need brains in a woman, especially if they're not serious!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 5/22
Not such great security if Bella can drive right up to the house in a strange car without anyone checkin'! Not so sure she wasn't hopin' for an accidental meetin' with Edward but, in any case, she chickened out at the last minute LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 5/22
Ah, the fun part of livin' in a small town...all the juicy gossip LOL! Edward musta been close to Charlie, too, if he took it hard. Well, I'm assumin' Mike's talkin' about Charlie's passin'.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/22
Closure will come in its own sweet time...payin' bills is a burden whether they're your own or someone else's!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/22
Um, I realize I'm takin' my life into my own hands startin' a WIP that hasn't updated in three years but there's no resistin' a Texas Ranger Edward...or the Hill Country, for that matter LOL! Most familiar with Marble Falls, Burnet...that area.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Good to know the love is still there for those too. Charlie owed 5 million. I don't believe it. Jacob's a crook.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Thought I would take a chance to read this and hope you will continue to finish it. It's a good start.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
btlmotormouth chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
cant wait to see what happens when bella and Edward run into each other the first time.