Reviews for Principles
BubblyShell22 chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
What an awesome ending to an awesome story. I'm glad Kat and Leo made amends as well as Raph and Leo. I'm glad Leo gave his blessing and that he realized that Madonna truly did love him despite what she had to do. It makes her death sadder to know that she did love Leo despite what she had to do to him. Anyway, this was a great story, and I'm going to read the rest of the stories in this trilogy as well. Good job. You truly are a great storyteller, weaving an intricate plot and keeping the reader entranced. So, kudos to you for doing that.

BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
Whoa. That was awesome. At least Shredder is dead for good and can't harm the Turtles again. I really liked this chapter and hope that Kat will be okay. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
Wow. That was a very heartfelt chapter. Madonna saved Kat. Good for her. Unfortunately she had to die to do it, but that was her intention. She'd rather die than have Kat die. I feel badly for Leo though as his love has been taken away from him. It will take him some time to get over this. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Wow. That was just so awesome. Kat really did sacrifice herself for the guys. I know Raph will be devastated by her death though because despite her betrayal, he still loves her in a way. That will never go away. The same goes for Leo with Madonna even though he knows she's made her choice. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. Kat really is daring, isn't she? She's willing to risk her life to save the guys. But it still doesn't excuse what she tried to do to Raph and the others. She still hasn't won any favors with me right now. I still like how you've woven this story though. You have so many twists and turns it's so awesome. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Ah, so Madonna never was Kiara, it was Kat all along. I see. I thought maybe Madonna was using the name as well as a cover or something. I liked the confrontation with Raph and Kat. That was powerful and very heartbreaking as well. I feel so sorry for him that she used him. But now he needs to get his brothers back. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. That's some crazy stuff right there. So, Kat's name is Kiara, and Madonna's been using that name, too? Wow. I knew Kat was betraying them though by keeping Raph there. It makes sense that she would do that. She's in league with all of them. Nicely done on this chapter. I liked it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. That's not good. Mikey's doomed now. I'm guessing it's Madonna in that uniform, and that's why Mikey's surprised. Either that, or it's Kat there. I'm off to read more and see if I'm right. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. Now, that's intense. So Madonna is Kiara? Not good. And I'm glad that Splinter approved of his relationship with her, but now that's been taken away. Poor Leo. He always tends to trust where he shouldn't. And now Kat and Raph have been taken as well. I really hope the Turtles can get out of this. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. That's not good, but at least Kat and Raph are trying to avoid the Foot. I have a feeling they won't be able to avoid them forever though. Nicely done on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Wow. No wonder Madonna's father hates her relationship with Leo. And no wonder Madonna's come from such a horrible world. Same goes for Kat. I feel bad for both of them with what they had to do, but it was necessary. I do feel bad for both Leo and Raph as well. They shouldn't have to go through something like that. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. That was intense. I can see why Raph is angry at Leo about this. Now he's been exposed as a hypocrite, and Raph knows it. I hope Leo can fix this, but I'm sure he can't. And now Kiara knows that time is ticking. And why is she in love with Raph? That can't be good for any of them. Nicely done on this. I really like where this is going.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Ah, Kat just can't give up trying to figure Raph out, but she needs to realize he'll always be guarded about what he does. That's just the way he is.

Good move backing away, Leo. You're right, you have no right to really pry into their relationship. And who are you to say that Raph and Kat will get hurt when you'll probably get hurt too with Madonna? Leo just doesn't know how to think straight when it comes to things like this. It's a double standard with him that really makes no sense.

I know why Madonna calls him at night. She'd better come clean to him soon before he gets hurt by her or her father. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Well, at least Raph and Kat have come to an understanding about each other. I liked the conversation between Mikey and Kat as well. He wants to understand what this is all about and why Kat feels the way she does. And now Madonna has been exposed. I have a feeling she's a part of one of the Turtles' enemies and can't be seen with Leo because of it. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Awesome chapter. I really liked the conversation between Raph and Leo and the conversation between Kat and Raph. Raph doesn't understand what it's like for humans who have to work and how they may hate their jobs but still have to work in order to live. Raph has never experienced that in his life. I like how you have him not trusting people. To me, Raph seems like the type to not trust humans not only because of what he's learned from Splinter about them, but what he's seen on television or even in his real life encounters with them. So, it makes sense that he wouldn't trust Kat. Very interesting to note that Kat seems to know that she can't fall in love with him and that she doesn't belong in their world.

And I like how Kiara has studied the Turtles and knows who they are inside and out. It's scary to think she knows that much about them though and that now she really has a way to get to them. Nicely done on this.