Reviews for Broken
Dom-Letty chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Loved this story so much!
Stevie A chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
One of my favorite stories ever in this genre! Love your take on FF6-much better exploration of realistic feelings between Dom and Letty! That it takes more than just "I'm sorry" to get past all the hurt feelings. But so much more satisfying this way!

Thank you! Hope you continue to write! :-)

Stevie
BethAnn chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Perfection! Hope you write more like this one!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
And you write domain such a way that I actually believe that he suffered when he thought she was dead and that he has actually changed from the man who he was into a new and even better one.

Kudos to you and I hope you keep writing! You are my favorite writer in this genre. Angst that ultimately gets resolved.

:-)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
You are one of my favorite fanfic writers! And I particularly love this story and confrontations. You are one of the (sadly) few writers who write Letty as a strong woman who doesn't take Doms shit! Who doesn't allow him anymore to treat her like crap. It is exhausting reading stories where Dom hurts Letty over and over again and she just accepts it (the flirting with skanks , the cheating , the leaving herd behind, the not listening to her when she says not to pull the heist, and the granddaddy of them all- abandoning her in the middle of the night in the DR).

Your stores for once show Dom realizing that he was wrong, admitting it, showing Letty that he loves her just as much as she loved him.

(Even better than the movie too. In the movie it felt like just because he saved her life everything was fine. They never truly dealt with the betrayal of Dom leaving her in the DR. I mean, he left her before where he supposedly loved her , just because he loves her now doesn't mean that he won't do it again "for her safety" *unless* you show him learning from her "death" and realizing that it was wrong of him to disregard her wishes.

You do SUCH an amazing job of writing them together. Of Letty not wanting to trust him again. Of her being tired of giving him her love only to have him not cherish it and her. And y
Tara chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! Best Letty and Dom fanfic EVER! I think you are the first (and maybe only-though haven't read them all) author to write a believable Dom and Letty where Dom actually appears to have grown up and learned his lesson. Dare we hope!

What you do so well that I rarely see is showing us through words and actions (and glimpses into their minds and they read each other 's body language) all that is happening. The hurt, the anger, the love, the fear...

Amazing! And You point out that Letty is pissed more because Dom was willing to make a life with Elena and not with her (which is the bottom line). And you actually convince me by the end that Dom realized that he was an ass and has actually changed. As opposed to othr fanfics where it is basically a continuous Letty getting screwed over and over by a Dom who can't seem to grow up or learn to cherish her, we get a Dom who mans up and admits that he was wrong! Fantastic!

Best section ever below (seriously I every word and feeling is golden and genuine). I love that Letty gets to vent herself at Dom, that Dom has to contend with the fact that because of HIS actions Letty is doubting his love for her, she points out his hypocrisy leaving her for her safety and then hooking to with elena months later. (That was cold , Dom). I almost freaked when you had him say that he did it to keep her safe, but you totally won me over when you had him say that he was an idiot and that he was wrong (and even better: why he was wrong). It shows that he is not playing games anymore and that he is serious about Letty and making a real relationship with his second chance with her. I love that she is constantly unsure is she even has the energy to try with him, so that HE needs to exert himself this time. Wow! I could go on and on more about this whole fic... Their first face to face was amazing! I loved Dom's hesitance and mixed emotions and seeing Letty alive but not his. And later, His understanding that things are not instantly ok. I thought in the movie that it was too much "ok, I saved your life so now everything is hunky-dory". Too easy in the movie. Dom didn't really seem to grow up enough (or to show that he had changed.) Your version was so much better!

I really really hope you write more fics like this one! Full of angst and believable resolution. :-)
Please!

Best. Part. Ever:
"Dominic did you ever stop to think that it wasn't the thought that you'd fucked another woman that would bother me?" she asked. "Maybe it has more to do with the fact that… god you weren't even serious about us back then and every time we were together it was great and I thought for fucking sure sometimes that you actually loved me."

"Of course I loved you. I do love you. Letty, I never stopped loving you."

"But you wouldn't put any faith in me Dom! In us!" she stood up suddenly. "I wanted so bad to make it work between us. I didn't care that we were on the run or that we'd have to keep running. I just wanted to be with you!"

"I was trying to keep you safe."

"You ditched me in the middle of the night, when you knew I wanted us to stay together, because you wanted to keep me safe? But you were willing to live with some… woman wherever the hell you were because you understood each other's loss? If you loved me so damn much why didn't I get the same consideration?"

"Because I was an idiot," he said softly.

Letty stared at him, the wind blown out of her sails. "What..?"

"I was wrong Letty." He reached for her hand. "I was wrong and I thought that I paid the price by losing you forever. And it took that to make me realize how wrong I'd been. To go against what you wanted."
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Wow! Amazing piece and particularly this chapter. You have such a way with words painting a picture for us to "see" Dom and Letty. We really feel the turmoil, the range of emotions going through them both. And I love that you have Dom, if not apologize, at least acknowledge that leaving her was stupid (and wrong). I love that he is gentle instead of angry, that his joy over the fact that she is alive is more than his anger at her "hiding" from him. (Of course it turns out that she had memory loss and wasn't trying I hide herself from him.). I feel what Lerty feels: like she's not sure she can trust him, let him back in after what he did-yet still loving him. I love how well she knows him too:

"To anyone else his face would have been unreadable. To her he was a mix of emotion; disbelief, happiness, anger, confusion. ". Beautifully written!.

She lifted her head, her eyes meeting his as he came to a stop before her. Silence stretched between them. Her hands were braced on the back of her car and he crowded her with his larger body. Not that she would have, but the vehicle behind her made it impossible for her to put any space between them. She could feel the heat of his breath against her face and her heart thundering beneath her ribcage.

I can SEE the scene so well banks to your description. Amazing!

"His eyes were searching her face and then his hands came up, cupping her cheeks, fingers sliding into the dark waves of her hair and she swallowed. Tried to pretend she didn't feel every callus of his palm against the smooth skin of her cheek, that she didn't remember the feel of those big hands on her body." WOW! Such a beautiful description. Not every description of Dom and Letty has to be violent and aggressive. This was so tender and loving! I want more. So much more!

Now those hands were hesitant, as if he wasn't sure she was real. As if he held onto her too hard she might disappear. Again WOW! We peek into how Dom must feel having her in front if him. Evocative!

"She wanted to bury herself against him and let him keep her safe. She wanted to fall on him and kiss him like a woman starved. She wanted to pummel him for abandoning her. She wanted to scream at him and tell him to leave before Owen found out he was here, before he used her to hurt Dom. She tilted her head back as his hands tangled into her hair and she realized her hands were pressed against the broad strength of his chest. He was close enough now that she could smell his cologne. It was similar to the one he'd used to wear, though not exactly the same. But under that, the smell of engine grease and car fumes, and that smell that was just him."
- your words are amazing. You take us right here with Letty.

Please write more like this! :-)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
Love this story, so sad to see it end but the ending was perfect! Great story!
Tluvsdotty chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Awwww I love it, way better ending than fast six
tanya2byour21 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I loved how you ended this and I really hope you write a sequel to this maybe Leon is in trouble or something and needs them or something where you could bring him back in. lol. And of course lots more Dotty. Anyway this was a great story and I loved it and you are very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your fast and furious fanfictions.
Tanya
mac-reye chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Phenomenal final chapter! I'm sad to see the series end!
Firefly-class chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Sweet chapter! The ring :)
astacia chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
LOVED IT! Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel. Thanks! :)
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
i love it!
duchessduchie chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
This was so great! I love the ring bit and the box of Letty's stuff. Thanks for writing and posting this!