Reviews for Struggle for Happiness
Jen chapter 4 . 1/30
I've never read a Chrono Trigger fanfic before, and I've recently started the game again, rekindling my love for this couple. You've written such a cool story so far! I'm excited to continue reading, to see how this plays out! Thanks for writing such an awesome story! I love these two, beautiful job!
woodwindwaker chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Wow! This was so much fun to read! Thanks for the efforts you put into the story! You should turn it into a book one day! I've always been a Magus/Janus fan, and I always wondered whatever became of him and Schala. I've thought up stories myself, but none as good as this one. The "corniness" was perfect, not too much, not too little. You've done a fine job, and it was well worth your efforts. Thank you, Dark Creation.
Channeth chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Oh dang, one-hundred!
crystal144 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
LOL slash cracked me up in this great story
crystal114 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
i like maguss character personality and u did a good job on luccas pov so keep it up
Heavenly Grace chapter 16 . 4/16/2004
awesome, I really liked this!
crazycari chapter 16 . 1/25/2004
I liked this story! Too bad that this isn't how it ended for Lucca... Chrono Cross Curse you! lol!
Nage chapter 16 . 1/22/2004
I really liked this, and you're descriptions of Magus and his thoughts for example: "He thinks it’s hilarious the way the young men scream like 5-year old girls after he blows up a tree or other object" That made me laugh. That and the idea of Magus in a cape, wearing gauntlets, carrying a scythe, giving lectures to litle kids about history
Imania chapter 16 . 12/18/2002
Ohhh... so happy! Yay! Magus deserves some happiness... a very good story!
Kit Thespian chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Nah! That's not corny! It's just right! Glad to see that Cyrus and Schala lived to such a ripe old age. That was a nice epilogue! I love Lucca, she's so mature!

You need to write a story where their children discover just who exactly their parents are. ;)
Yuffie-Girl chapter 16 . 12/6/2002
I personally thought this was a great ending! I tend to like your normal storybook endings anyway (we-ell, storybook for Lucca and Magus, at any rate). Good luck to you later on with your other one!
Seishomuru chapter 16 . 12/4/2002
I may write something like this, thanks for the ideas . thanks for finally updting, but its sad that its already completed
Sarah chapter 16 . 12/2/2002
What do you mean an evil wizard can't go on terrorizing the country forever? Sure they can! Magus could terrorize the neighborhood kids, and when his daughter starts dating he can terrorize her dates. Oh, and before I forget, this was a great story, I love the Lucca/Magus pairing.

(Sorry if this seems flamey)
StarDreamer2 chapter 15 . 11/20/2002
That was very good! Please continue. I almost died when I saw that someone paired Schala with Cyrus as I had thought of that myself and never did that. I'd like to work with you sometime as I have a character that actually is their daughter. If you have other ideas, that's cool, I just thought that it was awesome how someone had a similar idea to my own. Please continue!
Sarah chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
Please update again soon, this is great.