Reviews for The Way the Heavens Go
arianegadelhab chapter 15 . 8/4
One of the best fanfic I've ever read! Please finish this story, we need to know what happened after that !
surelychoo chapter 15 . 4/19
I am begging you, PLEASE come back and finish this fic. I know that season 3 has aired and your version of events and of Mary are very different from the show, but your versions may be just as dear to me as canon! I've reread your unofficial trilogy countless times over the past year and a half, and every time I get to John yelling at Sherlock I pray you will upload another chapter soon and end my suffering. I love your writing, please continue this fic!
Please please please keep writing this story! It's my favourite sherlock fanfic I've ever read and I NEED to get some closure
Isabel Prescot chapter 9 . 3/4
I beg of you, please write more. I've reread this story 5 times since I've discovered it.
Its been time but we need this please xD
Mercy mercy
IrenaLeo chapter 15 . 1/26
I am still waiting for your brilliant next chapter! Love it!
IceCubeSucker chapter 15 . 1/12
this. this... this needs to be in s4...
john and mary finding out together, that sherls been with Irene. I'd love to see that. someone should send this to moffat and gatiss. brilliant...
i seriously love it!
LittleShipBird chapter 3 . 1/12
Ohhh shoot!
I read the word Mary and omg... that is brilliant!
I love it, cant wait to see what Johns be like... lloooolllz
Love this fic so far, very cute, very passionate.
I yacht adlock so much, thanks for writing one of the best adlock fics ever. 3*hugs*
gwendy chapter 15 . 1/5
I am crying inwardly right now. I wish I'd read this a long time ago and I see that it's been a while since you're last update but I will patiently wait (but inwardly throwing a fit LOL)

That being said, this fanfic as well as the previous What He Likes is some of the best fanfic, Sherlock or otherwise that I've ever read. The characters are spot on, the conversations intriguing and engaging, and the sex, oh the sex scenes, so rich and beautifully written, not trashy at all! And I love how you describe not just the physical aspect, but also the emotional and chemical aspects of it.

I hope and pray you'll get back to writing this soon. This story is too awesome for words. Thank you! It's my head canon now!
Can you please update this? I am dying to know what happen next.
always-never-obviously chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
I love this, please continue if you can?
Marila chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I absolutely love this story! I read all three of them in just a day and I sincerely hope you'll update this :)
Pleeease! :)
Mel chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
Hi Solojones,

Can't wait to read your next chapter. I must know what happens next!
OliviaBethany chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
this is literally the most cruel cliffhanger to leave us on for months. I check like every week to see if this thing is updated, I know you're busy. I hope it's all going well and I also hope that this will be updated sometime soon, I'm pretty much dying waiting for it.
always-never-obviously chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I love this, please continue?