Reviews for The Way the Heavens Go
Esquinzo chapter 15 . 3/9
Om my God! Please don't abandon this story, you cannot possibly stop at this point? I want to see Sherlock and Irene's reaction to john and Mary knowing about them!
LucyLuLuLuLu chapter 1 . 3/5
Please update! We love the article! DON'T QUIT!
John Smith chapter 15 . 2/24
Continue please!
won't you ever update?
History101 chapter 15 . 2/13
Wow, what a cliffhanger! I was wondering how lomg it would take for John to find out that Irene was alive. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please. Please. Please.

More.

Please.
cocomae5 chapter 15 . 1/24
I began reading this (stupidly) at midnight. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep. Your writing and characterisation is wonderful. Please, I'm sure your busy but for the love of God update soon the suspense is killing me!
Allysa chapter 15 . 1/24
Update before shiz goes down.
Update or I'll cry
have you left this? :(
Rescuemesuperman chapter 15 . 1/7
Okay so I read all the way until the most recently updated chapter and I can say I am completely and utterly impressed. This is beautifully written and you somehow managed to keep the personalities in tact. You are a great writer and I would love to see more chapters added to this.
Isabel Prescot chapter 13 . 1/2
Please please please update. We've been hanging on that cliffhanger for two months now. Must know what happens. Must know what happens. It's a mantra that a little voice in my head keeps repeating now that JOHN FINALLY KNOWS! Puhleeaseee write more.
Velvetbabe chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Well I have to thank you hugely for this. It's so rare to find a decently written bit of fan fiction at all. And here exists what I had dreamed of when it comes to this pairing: a well written piece featuring Sherlock very much in character being deflowered further by a wonderfully written Irene Adler. Being a fanfic writer myself, I had pictured this scenario in my mind, trying to formulate what I would have written, and here you have done all the work and don't it beautifully.

Congrats. I'm sorry the story is unfinished, but I understand how much these stories take, timewise, mentally, etc.

Great job re the sex scenes, which are just explicit enough to get across exactly what is happening without crossing the line - that in itself is difficult. (I tend to get too graphic.) I'm in love with Sherlock deducing his way through the feelings and sensations and seeing it as an science experiment/research, yet in your hands that bit is not overdone - he does recognize and acknowledge that he's being overtaken by the sensations and while he's not comfortable with that fact, he can't help but give in to them. Bravo.

Off to read the earlier version of this story ...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
you won't be updating? :(
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
puh - lease update ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !