Reviews for The Way the Heavens Go
always-never-obviously chapter 14 . 7/18
I love this, please continue?
Isabel Prescot chapter 1 . 7/4
Absolutely love this fic. The quality of writing is unbelievable. I'm rereading this for nth time. Pleaseeee update!
dethrone.jane chapter 15 . 6/24
Please please update. You've left us with a devastating cliff hanger :')
have you left this ?

Nina chapter 15 . 5/23
OH MY GOD! I just want to know more! This fic is seriously a good quality one, but then I noticed how it was uptaded last time a year ago. :( Yeah I know, life gets in the way but if you ever find the time and interest to finish this it will make my day. Or week. Or possibly a month.

I'm just praying here you're not dead or anything. But even if you are, I'm just wishing a good (after)life for such a talented writer as you.
Mel chapter 15 . 4/18
Solojones,

I love your writing. I cannot wait for Chapter 16 of this story. It is amazing and an absolute delight to read. Thank you for the 15 chapters you've given us so far.

From,

Mel
A fan and devout reader of your work
Esquinzo chapter 15 . 3/9
Om my God! Please don't abandon this story, you cannot possibly stop at this point? I want to see Sherlock and Irene's reaction to john and Mary knowing about them!
LucyLuLuLuLu chapter 1 . 3/5
Please update! We love the article! DON'T QUIT!
John Smith chapter 15 . 2/24
Continue please!
won't you ever update?
History101 chapter 15 . 2/13
Wow, what a cliffhanger! I was wondering how lomg it would take for John to find out that Irene was alive. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please. Please. Please.

More.

Please.
cocomae5 chapter 15 . 1/24
I began reading this (stupidly) at midnight. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep. Your writing and characterisation is wonderful. Please, I'm sure your busy but for the love of God update soon the suspense is killing me!
Allysa chapter 15 . 1/24
Update before shiz goes down.
Update or I'll cry