Reviews for The Way the Heavens Go
Shai chapter 1 . 7/3
Please bring this fic back... rip in peace... i need this in my life and your characterisation is so perfect
Moonflower26 chapter 15 . 3/23
Wow! What a cliffhanger! I love the story and I'd very much like to see a continuation! I went through it in 2 days. Are you planning to update?
momentofbored chapter 15 . 2/27
I realize chances of you continuing this are probably nonexistent, which breaks my heart, but I wanted you to know I enjoyed every word and that if you ever return I'll be here, waiting to see if John breaks Sherlock's perfect nose...
CaptainBellarkeSwan chapter 15 . 2/25
I immensely enjoyed this fic back when this was new, and I still do now after reading it for the third time. I just love how you wrote themstill the dominatrx and the consulting detective yet a bit more human. It just sits so well in ways I can't describe. This is truly one of the best Adlock fics and a very well-written piece even from a critical point of view. I hope you still continue this even though schedules are hard. Best wishes!
Isabel Chandani chapter 15 . 1/21
please please continue this story. It has to be the most well written Adlock story over ever read. Truly.
Jlove32 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
I just had to tell you how very much I have enjoyed your fic, though I know you haven't worked on it in years. Thank you for sharing!
Fireloom chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I just finished this and What He Likes for the second time and im again on the edge of my seat! Such a beautiful cliffhanger :D I know its been a while since you've updated and you said that you have a large handful of professional and personal responsibilities to take care of but I can never stop yearning for the next chapter and hope you update it when you get the chance to continue it. I love this story and WHL more than words can say. These were the first real Sherlock fanfics I read and they hold a special place in my heart now and forever more. They've inspired me to start writing my own Adlock series which I can only hope will be half as wonderful as this. Your characters are so accurate but also unique, my favourite addaption being with Mary. I feel like her personality still shines true to her cannon counterpart even though her story is very different, and I find myself adoring this version of her :) I cant even touch on Irene and Sherlock's relationship without grinning like an idiot. Solojones, even the name sends a flutter of excitment to my chest, I adore your writing and your stories, admiring your prose and wording, facinate at the heart and soul and dedication that went into crafting this magnificent series. All I want is to see more of you, if not with this paticular series than with any other creative venture youhave the passion to persue.

With admiration and endless support, your now undying fan
- Fireloom
kitty.mawe chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
One of the best fanfic I've ever read! Please finish this story, we need to know what happened after that !
sukaley chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
I am begging you, PLEASE come back and finish this fic. I know that season 3 has aired and your version of events and of Mary are very different from the show, but your versions may be just as dear to me as canon! I've reread your unofficial trilogy countless times over the past year and a half, and every time I get to John yelling at Sherlock I pray you will upload another chapter soon and end my suffering. I love your writing, please continue this fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
Please please please keep writing this story! It's my favourite sherlock fanfic I've ever read and I NEED to get some closure
Isabel Chandani chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
I beg of you, please write more. I've reread this story 5 times since I've discovered it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
Its been time but we need this please xD
Mercy mercy
IrenaLeo chapter 15 . 1/26/2016
I am still waiting for your brilliant next chapter! Love it!
IceCubeSucker chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
this. this... this needs to be in s4...
john and mary finding out together, that sherls been with Irene. I'd love to see that. someone should send this to moffat and gatiss. brilliant...
i seriously love it!
LittleShipBird chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Ohhh shoot!
I read the word Mary and omg... that is brilliant!
I love it, cant wait to see what Johns be like... lloooolllz
Love this fic so far, very cute, very passionate.
I yacht adlock so much, thanks for writing one of the best adlock fics ever. 3*hugs*