Reviews for A Fathers sacrifice
kiaras death chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
kiara found simbas body on the floor after the stampede and thought that he was was very sad and saw her uncle, told her to run away and never return .while kiara ran for her life,kovu told zira,nuka,and vitani to kill was actually alive and was angry about what kovu said and killed tried to save kiara,but it was too ,nuka,and vitani killed kiara and simba cried no!he was very sad that his daughter rest of the lion pride were also sad that kiara died.
reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this story is beautifully written. i read it over and over again and i never get tired of it. i love the part about the sacrifice. i know in your series zuri is simba's mate, but you should write one about nala and kiara because there are not many stories about them and i know you would write a great one even if its just a one shot story. anyways, great story!
PurpleLunaWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I cried when Kopa died, something that most stories don't always get me to do. But there are a rare few. But this one... This one really made my cry, and I love how you have written it.
Kopafan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I been following your fanfics for some time. I loved that you made a small sub story to it to show a back story to your original oc's and such