Reviews for Jewels of Fate
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/20
"Waves Cheerfully At You"P-please!:3Make!:3More Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto of Shikon Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel!:3 (I-i Even Have Some Ideas For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto Of Shikon Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel)My Dear LD 1449!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemKyuubixFemNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares Angrily At Gods-Bastards-Temes"Damn!:/ Those!:/ Gods-Bastards-Temes!:/
ALUCARD chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Interesting chapter.
joaco-kun chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Hi
I really liked the first one and this sequel is amazing, but I have to ask, you won't abandon it right? I have seen many amazings fics with so much potential being abandoned for some reason or other that. it's not even funny, I hope you continue this one soon, I cannot wait to see what's going go happen
Yikari chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
"...in case you were wondering, the story will start to pick up quite a bit from here." Yeah, in case we didn't notice that little tidbit. :D

Personally, I found the flow of events a bit hard to follow. Eh, the fighting scene tickles the imagination, what else I might need? :)

Speaking of the fighting scene, me likey. The scale and speed of destruction a demonhost (or whateverhost they are now, since suppressing demon influence was what triggered this episode apparently) can unleash if left unchecked is rarely represented properly in stories, in my opinion.

Kudos.
invinoveri chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Your Kyuubi is awesome.
invinoveri chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This is cool so far.
Quathis chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
When it started, I wondered and waited, but, yeah, I forgot about the gem as the story went on. Now I'm really curious just what the Kyuubi is thinking: protect Naruto, get revenge on a someone who beat her previously, gain power, spread chaos, or all the above. If Onigumo is around and with friends... yeah, that's bad, and likely to get worse if all the three worlds got mishmashed in that duel Kyuubi set up. My brain is already fried from work, so I'll just wait and see what is to come. Looks exciting, and likely brutal. Until next time.
chm01 chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
soooo… How many minutes are we talking about here?
FateBurn chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Great chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
good chapter
Rexll chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I know it probably won't happen but I keep hoping to see something happen between Naruto and Ryofu. Other than that I rather enjoy this story.
Quathis chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Well, the beginnings of the plan seem to involve a lot of death and angry gods. And apparently time stuck warriors. And yeah, I'm really curious what she was intending, cause it really looks like that didn't happen. Of course, she is a super powered kitsune demon and they are known for cunning, so yeah... good mystery there. Until next time.
Meech Macko chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Thing finally heating up and I wonder why no girl from Ikki tousen world isn't falling for the blond ninja...or is he PRE-ARRANGED to be with Kyuubi (No girl showed any form of attraction to Naruto there) who can only see him as just a temporary interesting toy to be played after all she is an immortal all-knowing demon so pretty much she incapable of feelings for him.

Why is Kyuubi THAT interested in keeping him alive or saving him?...or maybe its something else she wants.

Is Naruto forever destined to die alone playing hero and forever alone?

Anyway nice chap...
Meech Macko chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Guess Kyuubi should be saying..."JUST AS PLANNED"

Naruto has to re-educate these guys about fate and such.

Why is Kyuubi helping Naruto.?...dont tell me she is in love with him...she is an immortal and he is human.

Other girls could also maybe fall for Naruto...possibility is there.
Meech Macko chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I dont know who Naruto is paired up with...hoe its not Kyuubi coz she is too old and is not capable of things like Love...she might grow bored and such...perhaps Naruto knows that he is human and as such only Humans to be with plus Kyuubi is just too fickle