Reviews for Jewels of Fate
19Teardrop94 chapter 1 . 2/15
I didn't expect for there to be a completely different anime crossover instead of another Inuyasha/Naruto... To tell you the truth, I was rather upset it was different. I know nothing of Ikki Tousen, but I knew I'd hate it when I looked it up. I'm not fond of those types of anime, so I shall not read this story. I'm sure if I look past those parts in this sequel fic and focus on the info I know from the first story, I'd like it better, but I couldn't even get past the first couple sentences after the first line break because I know nothing.

I saw the reviews that quite a number love your sequel, which I'm happy for. It's just not for me.

-Tear
LordMentat chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
Please come back some day and finish this wonderful story.
Kobe PK Kidwell chapter 16 . 10/2/2017
Likely a good thing this is on the back burner. I enjoy most your work, but I feel like you ruined a good thing with this... Scheme on scheme on scheme on scheme. Not enough showing and telling is worse but there's not even that. There isn't even a vague sense of who Kyubi is destroying lives for. For herself, for Naruto, for the culture, just cause? There are no clues. I didn't have an issue with that in Shikon, it was finished so it would come out anyway.

3 beasts? That count seems short.

Someone made a comment about angst for angst sake? I'm getting that feeling. As well as the story tends to draw more focus to the 9 tails, rather than Naruto and the Ikki Tousen world due to her demonic antics... Just seems this story got away from you and you tried much too hard to keep readers in the dark as to motivation. Things shouldn't just be told or revealed, but there isn't even any bread crumbs. I give it a 2.5 out of 5 stars, just cause the writing was fairly good.
leetheresearcher chapter 16 . 8/1/2017
Nice sequel m' looking forward to the end :)
no matter how far away that may be...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
bloodmutt chapter 16 . 2/23/2016
Loved Naruto of the Shikon. Hope you continue this story.
GMSwriter chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
Always enjoy you fanfics. Can't wait for more
Mingyu chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Well, that was a shock. I wasn't expecting a beginning like that. Makes me wonder what would happen if Naruto ever finds out what Kyuubi did. That kind of cut down on actually enjoying this one, since it didn't really show up on Naruto's end (until this chapter anyway).

Thanks for the story.
yep chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
What I would like to see is less angst for the sake of angst.
ShdwStrkr chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Wow this has gotten complicated really fast. It's good though. Keep up the good work!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Genial secuela
Dragon0905 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
I read the 1st part of this story and really liked it. Then instarted this one and until 2 chapters ago you could literally have taken everything with naruto after he entered that well out of the story and it would have still been good. There was no crossover element that made any sense and I very much disliked this new hakufu and gang world you made. Just my opinion i guess though.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
"Waves Cheerfully At You"P-please!:3Make!:3More Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto of Shikon Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel!:3 (I-i Even Have Some Ideas For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto Of Shikon Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel)My Dear LD 1449!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemKyuubixFemNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares Angrily At Gods-Bastards-Temes"Damn!:/ Those!:/ Gods-Bastards-Temes!:/
ALUCARD chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Interesting chapter.
joaco-kun chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Hi
I really liked the first one and this sequel is amazing, but I have to ask, you won't abandon it right? I have seen many amazings fics with so much potential being abandoned for some reason or other that. it's not even funny, I hope you continue this one soon, I cannot wait to see what's going go happen