Reviews for Jewels of Fate
bloodmutt chapter 16 . 2/23
Loved Naruto of the Shikon. Hope you continue this story.
GMSwriter chapter 16 . 1/22
Always enjoy you fanfics. Can't wait for more
Mingyu chapter 16 . 1/9
Well, that was a shock. I wasn't expecting a beginning like that. Makes me wonder what would happen if Naruto ever finds out what Kyuubi did. That kind of cut down on actually enjoying this one, since it didn't really show up on Naruto's end (until this chapter anyway).

Thanks for the story.
yep chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
What I would like to see is less angst for the sake of angst.
ShdwStrkr chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Wow this has gotten complicated really fast. It's good though. Keep up the good work!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Genial secuela
Dragon0905 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
I read the 1st part of this story and really liked it. Then instarted this one and until 2 chapters ago you could literally have taken everything with naruto after he entered that well out of the story and it would have still been good. There was no crossover element that made any sense and I very much disliked this new hakufu and gang world you made. Just my opinion i guess though.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
"Waves Cheerfully At You"P-please!:3Make!:3More Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto of Shikon Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel!:3 (I-i Even Have Some Ideas For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto Of Shikon Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Sequel)My Dear LD 1449!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemKyuubixFemNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares Angrily At Gods-Bastards-Temes"Damn!:/ Those!:/ Gods-Bastards-Temes!:/
ALUCARD chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Interesting chapter.
joaco-kun chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Hi
I really liked the first one and this sequel is amazing, but I have to ask, you won't abandon it right? I have seen many amazings fics with so much potential being abandoned for some reason or other that. it's not even funny, I hope you continue this one soon, I cannot wait to see what's going go happen
Yikari chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
"...in case you were wondering, the story will start to pick up quite a bit from here." Yeah, in case we didn't notice that little tidbit. :D

Personally, I found the flow of events a bit hard to follow. Eh, the fighting scene tickles the imagination, what else I might need? :)

Speaking of the fighting scene, me likey. The scale and speed of destruction a demonhost (or whateverhost they are now, since suppressing demon influence was what triggered this episode apparently) can unleash if left unchecked is rarely represented properly in stories, in my opinion.

Kudos.
invinoveri chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Your Kyuubi is awesome.
invinoveri chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This is cool so far.
Quathis chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
When it started, I wondered and waited, but, yeah, I forgot about the gem as the story went on. Now I'm really curious just what the Kyuubi is thinking: protect Naruto, get revenge on a someone who beat her previously, gain power, spread chaos, or all the above. If Onigumo is around and with friends... yeah, that's bad, and likely to get worse if all the three worlds got mishmashed in that duel Kyuubi set up. My brain is already fried from work, so I'll just wait and see what is to come. Looks exciting, and likely brutal. Until next time.
chm01 chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
soooo… How many minutes are we talking about here?