Reviews for Of Catwomen and Batmen
DarkMoon2017 chapter 13 . 5/29
Great job I hope you update soon!
DarkMoon2017 chapter 2 . 5/29
First of all, great chapter and story so far! The main thing I want to say is that I love the way you incorporated the flashback into the chapter without it being boring to the reader. It flows very well and blends in with the rest of the chapter. Once again, great job and it's on to chapter 3!
naritaluv chapter 13 . 3/1
oh my god ada and terry chemistry is amazing... want to see more!
KirikaAndo chapter 13 . 1/3
this story andd plot is amazingly great! it would be awesome if you grace us with a new chapter. i miss you!
Stacked Waters chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Aw man, it's been a while since I've read a good Batman Beyond story! I love it!
I love how your brought the old catwoman back in too. I hope to see more of Terry's and Ada's developing relationship and possibly more Ada and her little sister scenes too.
Ponderella chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I was giggling through the fight, I loved it
Ponderella chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I like the intro
peygoodwin chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I'm in love with this story
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
I want to know what's the next part of this story
LucyRider17 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter, really like this story. You've really captured all the characters. I really like how you haven't made Dana into a jealous ex-girlfriend, she's much more understanding and patient than that. :)
rinpup14 chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
keeps getting better
The cousin chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Of Jinxglow17690. Yeah, I have a account, but I am to lazy to log in. Hi! She suggested this to me. I hope you update soon. Sincerely TJ, the younger half of Terri Jones
MoxxieRusso chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
You REALLY need to update. Like right meow.
MoxxieRusso chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Omfg I love this. Batman beyong is one of my favorites, but Terry McGinnis would be so fun to watch with a cat woman of his own... I guess Melanie counts... But its just not the same.
AbbySciutolover chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Howdy, now I know this story is probably old but i use a school computer sometimes and i know how you feel