Reviews for Of Catwomen and Batmen
Stacked Waters chapter 13 . 5/1
Aw man, it's been a while since I've read a good Batman Beyond story! I love it!
I love how your brought the old catwoman back in too. I hope to see more of Terry's and Ada's developing relationship and possibly more Ada and her little sister scenes too.
Ponderella chapter 2 . 3/19
I was giggling through the fight, I loved it
Ponderella chapter 1 . 3/19
I like the intro
peygoodwin chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I'm in love with this story
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
I want to know what's the next part of this story
LucyRider17 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter, really like this story. You've really captured all the characters. I really like how you haven't made Dana into a jealous ex-girlfriend, she's much more understanding and patient than that. :)
rinpup14 chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
keeps getting better
The cousin chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Of Jinxglow17690. Yeah, I have a account, but I am to lazy to log in. Hi! She suggested this to me. I hope you update soon. Sincerely TJ, the younger half of Terri Jones
MoxxieRusso chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
You REALLY need to update. Like right meow.
MoxxieRusso chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Omfg I love this. Batman beyong is one of my favorites, but Terry McGinnis would be so fun to watch with a cat woman of his own... I guess Melanie counts... But its just not the same.
AbbySciutolover chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Howdy, now I know this story is probably old but i use a school computer sometimes and i know how you feel
EbonySapphire chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
jinxglow17690 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Just got around to reading fanfiction for the first time in a really long time. So, Awesome! And I should sleep. Goodnight! - Mouse
Isabella95 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
So I've been watching batman beyond for the past few days, and them I came across this story. I like it, I think you have portrayed the character really well and I like your catwoman. I hope you will update soon :)
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I love this book, I can't wait for the next chapter!