Reviews for Monopoly with the Waynes
Awesome, truly enjoyably read
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
So funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
"tires and all" ooo nice.
shejams chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Lol I love it!
Best paragraph ever:
After a long argument and a small scuffle, Damian had smugly managed to get hold of the Batman figurine which he had chosen to play with. Dick had nabbed the Robin figurine which no one challenged, not even Jason much to everyone's surprise. Tim had wound up with Flash, which wasn't terrible and Jason had gotten the Batmobile, tires and all.
I can't stop giggling. I love those birdies especially when they're bonding.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
XD LOLL. I'd love to see Bruce's reaction to the so-called WW III
UnknownCallerGhostface chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wait... Are you OvercaffinatedMoose from Wattpad?
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just want to point that when you said "Jason got the Batmobile, tires and all" I nearly fangirled to death. I say fangirled because it was like this weird mix of laughter and the getting of a reference, which rarely ever happens. Seriously though, there were a few points of attempted murder within this story- I felt like I got hit by some odd strain of laughing gas. As for the rest of this...Just awesome. And I believe when it comes to the Robins fighting, World war three is just a slight understatement.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
is this on tumblr or some thing? i know i've read this before... but it was just as great as the first time i read it! X-D
AJLeeObessed chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"Go away," Damian sniffed as Jason drew nearer. "I don't want your help."
"Help? I was going to shove this razor down your throat."
"Jason," Dick called warningly.
"But I promise, I was going to do it nicely."
"Jason!"
"I swear!"
"Jason, if you aren't helping, get out."
"Like I want to stay with the demon anyway."
I COULD NOT stop laughing at this you make more stories like this one?
girlrobin99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
hahahaha thia was histarical
rapidChangeIsImminent chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Yes. The Robins /would/ start the third world war over monopoly. It is /going/ to happen.
Gary chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"Jason had gotten the Batmobile, tires and all" - nice touch.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Do you write on Wattpad?
kagome04 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i love this! it is so hysterically funny! ah the wayne boys can never do anything normally huh? even something as normal and mundane as monopoly! great job!