Reviews for Revolution
please update!
jenn008 chapter 2 . 2/25
Update soon!
randomosity4arty chapter 2 . 1/29
Oooh, interesting first chapter. Please continue.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/3
Great start. Darn it woman, can't you write a bad story once and awhile you are starting to give me an inferiority complex.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Hopefully Harry will work it so Sirius doesn't have to escape during 3rd year!
angelitocabezas chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
you left me with all the intrigue you're so bad please update :,(
angelitocabezas chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
WOW I love time travel stories and when harry arrives at gringotts what's going to happen? Is he the heir of a lot of houses? Has he a lot of rare objects? PLlease update soon!
Munchkat chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
i look forward to it's continuation then
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
DAMN IT!

And this one was really interesting to. Oh well, update when you can.
akchays chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
you know, you are vry creative in harry potter fiction...i simply love it, but the thing i hate the most u that u leave all HJP stories on a hiatus...it simply takes out the interest frm d reader...i kno u must be vry busy with all d stories & ideas, but there's a saying in Hindi language (India) that -
" 100 Sunhar (Goldsmith) ki aur 1 Lohaar (Blacksmith) ki... "

The Meaning is - (in ur case)
" Instead of having many stories on a hiatus finish one with all your best & then start another "

Thanks and waiting for the stories...
contact me at-
Jecht Stream chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hmm... at first I was A-OK with the story. Then you went passed Vernon and everything fell apart and the story lost any flow what's-so-ever! It then turned into a pile of WTF!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh come on! Stupid hiatus! Keep writing please! Please! Please! PLEASE! I am so loving this story! Please!
Keena3105 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
update again soon please :) i'm not sure what list your talking about btw, there isn't an updating cycle on you profile that i could see...
Angel wolf11021 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
this is good.
dogsby chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Shame that he give Albus a swift kick, before he ran away or else indicate to an Officer, that is the *Bad* Man with the Beard takes him away, he may never be seen again, lol! Nice beginning, can't stand, when Harry goes back and still let the Dursleys abuse him or the Writer refuses to let Harry change the Past. What's the use of him being in the Past, if nothing changes in the Future.