Reviews for Cat and Cave
arandomshipper chapter 1 . 1/30
I've read almost all of your stories now, and I'm making a concerted effort to be a better person and leave at least one review when I do that, so I picked my favorite of the ones I've read to drop one.

Villains have always been more critical to good storytelling than heroes, to me, and I've always had a strong appreciation for stories that focus more on the villains, so we were going to get along from the outset. That much was inevitable. Drakken and Shego are two of my favorites, and I loved all your stories on them, but especially this one. It really struck a chord with me. I'm not sure I've ever seen their characters and dynamic captured so successfully before, nor do I think I will again. The metaphorical imagery was awesome, perfectly appropriate. This story has earned a spot on my profile page.

Maslow (which was also very good, though I like this one better) had a pretty constant problem with quotation marks, which I realize was probably a ff dot net problem rather than a typo, considering your general lack of typos throughout the rest of your stories. If you ever feel like going back to fix it, the tail end of any quotation marks, if there is another sentence within the same paragraph, are pretty consistently mushed together with the next sentence, the space having been deleted somehow.

I never intended to read any Coraline or Beetlejuice fanfiction, and probably wouldn't have if I had not encountered yours, and probably will not now that I've finished yours, but those were good, too.

I'd offer more constructive criticism if I could, but I think when it comes down to it you're just a better writer than me, so any stylistic input I might make would be counterproductive to say the least.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
fantastic story. I loved the ending. Sharon GORDON? As in Batmans GORDON? And Team GO has a T-Tower. You are a genius.
Bliss chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
It's been a while since I last shipped D/S, and I'm pretty glad that I tumbled upon this fic!

Love, love, love this!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Excellent ending to the story.

Keep up the good work.
Aronim chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
This is great fun. I still prefer Maslow and the Cat and Cavetroll metaphor is kinda intrusive to me, but that is probably a matter of taste. Just calling it like I see it and most of those metaphors throw me out of the story when they appear.

The characters and their interaction is hilarious though. Well done overall.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
More chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Love it
Lon Wolfgood chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
LMAO, Kinnin! Great job!

And, indeed! You never had them saying it until now. So THAT'S what had me thinking "hmmm, something's odd... Never mind, this is awesome!" while I read it. xP

A little late for reviewing this story, but I just wasn't in a D/S mindset when you first posted it. Dx It's been too bloody long!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, man!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Woot! What a chapter! :P
ozma914 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
One of the more romantic romances I've read in awhile, and between what most would consider a very unlikely pair. Well done!
Zorian chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Really awesome fic.
Demona-Silverwing chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Ninnik, your DS fics were always wonderful, and this is no exception! Loved it :)
laskelleta chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
That was really sweet. :)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 5/2/2013