Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Alex chapter 8 . 5/3
I really loved the first book, but i'm giving up on this series after 8 chapters. I'm sad that this turned into another trashy teenage child sexualisation fiction, which is just plain wrong.
...no...not mione...
KingConner chapter 7 . 3/20
Thanks for the chapter
KingConner chapter 2 . 3/20
Thanks for the chapter!
Ahh full metal alchemist rules
CrazyMr chapter 22 . 2/23
Did I miss something or does Harry have multiple animal forms? It has been mentioned multiple times since the start that his animal for was a black jaguar.
CrazyMr chapter 18 . 2/23
Harry is talking to Dumbledore like he knows everything. You made Dumbledore look dumb af. Like he wouldnt know what the curse did.
NastySquire chapter 14 . 2/22
It's nice to read a story that doesn't have Dumbledore being completely evil/manipulative. At least so far
NastySquire chapter 7 . 2/21
glad to see he's starting to mature in the romantic relationship area. Still hoping he only feels brotherly affection to the muggle friend. Definitely hoping for a vampire girlfriend cuz why not
NastySquire chapter 5 . 2/21
I've always hated the 'whipped husband' premise. It's pathetic to let anyone treat you like that even if the scenario is meant to be a lighthearted joke.
NastySquire chapter 2 . 2/21
Loving the story as always.

I really hope Harry figures out his little muggle friend likes him romantically so he can let her down and we can move on from this 'basic oblivious mc' trope.
CheetahLover123 chapter 2 . 12/7/2020
I LOVE YOUR FANFICS!
sarrylover chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
This story is making me want to vomit. The predatory behavior in which the story is taking us on is uncomfortable. You really could have made this story better by not having a 11 year old forced into sexual situations with a teenager. I understand you wanted a more adult fiction but remember you writing a child into sexually charged situations with a teen is not adult it’s uncomfortable. I would have rather you focused on his lessons in alchemy and friends and school for this second book but you are forcing this child into toxic situations trying to put him with every female character when they are just children.
sarrylover chapter 2 . 12/3/2020
Okay the relationship between muggle Lisa is toxic and I’m uncomfortable.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 25 . 10/22/2020
Wow I honestly can’t believe Hermione is dead...I truly did not see that one coming. I’m interested to see how Harry is doing though. This was a horrible thing and to be the cause, even indirectly, must be heart wrenching.

On a happier note, I adore your stories! I can’t gush enough about how well they’re written or how intriguing the plot is. Truly you have a talent that is few and far between :) I look forward to more of your work! To be honest I’ve been putting life aside just to read your stories hahaha. That’s how addicting they are. Honestly, I would’ve left more reviews complimenting your storylines if I wasn’t so impatient to keep reading! The depth and research you put into the plot is admirable. Really, it’s incredible. I can’t wait to keep reading!
4,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »