Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
DracoPotter-Prince4eva chapter 1 . 3/13
None of this is making since I can't find the first book
phonealithekat chapter 4 . 2/17
I liked the first one but gotta say this whole Alchemy thing just isn't going to fly for me. You can't make gold because it is chemically different from the other metals? really? All metals are chemically different. Using the logic stated you can't make lead from iron. The o ly use would be making permanent shape changes and I guess if you really couldn't find X compound for sale easily but could get the base ingredients it might be useful.
Drakena chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
I like Lisa but I kind of cringed when like he just told you that he used some of his money that his parents left in cuz you know they're dead and the only thing she can really say is" hey yeah so you're going to take me shopping and I'mma just use up your money" what is he? her sugar daddy. Lisa come on you must be strong for women kind LOL
UnlikelyPresence chapter 20 . 12/21/2021
The first instalment of this series was great, but I do think that this one is filled a bit too much with puberty talk and girls being clingy. It’d be better to focus more on what is supposed to be the main storyline, than have Harry’s puberty struggles be the main plot. It frankly gets a bit tiring reading about it.
sexykitty544 chapter 15 . 11/15/2021
I am really enjoying this story. thanks for all your hard work.
BadAZKenB chapter 3 . 10/24/2021
After reading your bio, I still have no clue whether you're young or older, English as a second or third language, or if you lazily depend on spell check.
Some paragraphs are fine while others are completely filled with errors that annoy the reader.
But the underlying story remains interesting enough to read.
Marshmallowmann chapter 21 . 10/15/2021
hermione dying because she didn't have the knowledge to look around corners with mirrors because harry told her not to research the chambers... oof.
AudiArcher chapter 9 . 10/14/2021
I really hope that there’s some mystery yet to be uncovered regarding Nathaniel Greengrass. I can imagine a parent becoming neglectful or even spiteful towards their children in his situation. But I just can’t picture his specific behavior. The dead eyes neglectful not abusive, sadistic, cruel, etc..
I’m hoping there was something like he attempted a ritual to try and save/bring back his wife and son and something went wrong and his soul was magically damaged or something.
irobinson.c6h12o6 chapter 21 . 7/5/2021
the plot armor!

it's gone!

however could my heart go on!?
savvy.idiot chapter 21 . 5/20/2021
You know, what's weird is that in canon Hermione was petrified because she was actively doing research into the Chamber of Secrets. Here Harry didn't let her from the start. You might argue that that caused her to not be able to protect herself, considering if she had done the research she would have carried a mirror with her.
In conclusion, it was Harry's fault. But don't tell him that, he'll probably get into a huge funk.
Alex chapter 8 . 5/3/2021
I really loved the first book, but i'm giving up on this series after 8 chapters. I'm sad that this turned into another trashy teenage child sexualisation fiction, which is just plain wrong.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2021
...no...not mione...
KingConner chapter 7 . 3/20/2021
Thanks for the chapter
KingConner chapter 2 . 3/20/2021
Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2021
Ahh full metal alchemist rules
4,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »