Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Tony Moonstone chapter 25 . 1/26
Wow, such a sad and powerful ending.
Where is Harry?
So dramatically different from the books.
I'm blown away by how AWESOME your writing is.
I'm so glad I bookmarked your story last year to enjoying it this year.
Can't wait to read what happens next in book 3.
Onward I go.
Take care and be well!
Tony Moonstone chapter 21 . 1/26
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!
YOU KILLED HER!
FOR ONCE SHE WASNT EVIL, SHE WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO THIS STORY AND YOU KILLED HER!
IM SOBBING RIGHT NOW.
ONWARD I READ.
TAKE CARE AND BE WELL!
Tony Moonstone chapter 7 . 1/25
I'm the first reviewer of 2024. Wahoo!
So far the story is getting good.
The teachings of Flamel is kinda fascinating buy I do find it boring.
Now the introduction of Selene now that I'm interested in and the fact the way he's being a good gentleman to her when he's only 12.
Can't wait to see what happens next and you aren't even in Hogwarts yet.
Take care and be well!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2023
Vampires! Cutting his wrist to let her drink his blood? You just went off the deep end. You runed a very good story by going nuts, I'm done.
lukeanimelover chapter 14 . 11/29/2023
Or muggles were originally magical bht theyre all squibs?
gryphindoros chapter 10 . 11/28/2023
he deserved it screw helping him after let him rot in pain
lukeanimelover chapter 13 . 11/25/2023
Puberty hit harry like a train! Jee dude, you could atleady warn us
lukeanimelover chapter 12 . 11/25/2023
Harry has pretty much admitted to himself that he has a crush on daphne. So my questions is why is he making advances on the other female friends? Is it puberty talking? Or perhaps he doesnt even relize what hes doing?
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 7/10/2023
Thanks for another great (re) read. Nicely done.
bigdog6659 chapter 24 . 2/14/2023
I really like this story. This is a quite different take on the HP story and I find it quite refreshing and interesting. I really like the internal dialogs you're written for the various characters to add depth to their development. I look forward to any additional stories you may choose to post.
Eggle chapter 17 . 1/3/2023
A bit of a weird error/inconsistency in this chapter: The narration mentions Harry's only just started with conjuration, and how difficult it is, but he conjures a bandana wandlessly before he's even at Hogwarts in the first book, and showcases the ability to conjure things numerous times afterwards e.g. a handkerchief for Daphne, robes for Malfoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
You suck for killing Hermione .
InvcShadow sux chapter 21 . 8/17/2022
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why couldn't it have been Colin Creevey ;(
King-Kire chapter 21 . 8/2/2022
I hate you for this, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. so I'll continue
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2022
Harry Potter wanted to exercise through his puberty but then he noticed a house-elf in his room: "...This could be handy!.."
lol