Reviews for The Time Is Right
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/4
Yes, Harry deserves this look into Snape's past. And I'd like that spell to keep books on their shelves, please. Especially the ones that are three deep in paperbacks.

I love the trains, the Santa and the flying reindeer; we have decorations approximately that ancient and tacky, too, including a glittered foam snowball held together with a pipe cleaner, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/26
Yes, of course Harry wants his real home to be duded up for Christmas; as for Snape, he never had anyone to decorate for. Plus, his Christmases have probably not been much to write home about.

That's changed.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/22
Well, they could always do something naughty, too, just before going to dinner.

But Snape is right-Molly Weasley would forgive a runaway match (and she will figure out what's going on before she's told, trust me) but not a ceremony that included others but excluded her.

Still, there will be some fireworks at the Burrow-but she's sensitive enough to magic to know what Snape and Harry has is real.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 27 . 9/17
Thank you for writing this. I have enjoyed reading it.
Lovely second part to the story. I wish you had added a touch of the wedding, though. I'm just sappy that way.

Off to read the deleted scenes...
Naykrin chapter 7 . 2/27
This is so funny. I have a tri gold wedding ring made of three rings forged around each other. When I have it on they all settle into a pretty wrapped style, hard to describe. Not quite a braid.
Ren O'neil chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
hasn't severus always been brewing, except for the first year or so after he left? that was stated in Until the Time is right, or does nobody elseknow that he was the brewer for the hospital wing?
serenityselena chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
awesome sequel... loved reading it :)
patolozka chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
So this is the end... Im a bit sorry for it (yes, I know that there are The Colonies and the interludes, and Ill enjoy them too). I like the idea that not only Severus has problems with returning to school, I like how he let Harry choose if he wanted to go or not, oh I like the idea that hes still headmaster of Hogwarts. Im a bit sorry that there wasnt Harry in the epilog, but there was Fawkes and well see, maybe there would be some one-shot from their lifes afterwars... Thank you a lot for the kind tale, I love the peace and love and cuteness of it (dont say it to Sev, he could insult me and not only by words...)
patolozka chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
OMG, I spent my night over this tale and this one chapter was really the funniest from them all. I like the small jokes from both of them (The man was not getting Harrys biscuits.) and all the fight, yum! No chance I wont laugh here! Thank you!
patolozka chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I just love it. My day starts these days with your tale. I like the tenderness between them and the trust.. I was a bit sorry for Severus that he had to deal with mother Weasley and now with his memories from war, but with Harry by his side hell do it... Thank you for it!
Tlcatlady chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
great story! tlc
Tlcatlady chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
loved this! tlc
Schattengestalt chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
Wow!*wide eyes*

The ending was great!*smiles brightly*
Severus is back as the headmaster and Im sure that he will do a wonderfulI job.*nods at the Potions Master*
Nevertheless, I think that he will have less time to do his research now, but Im sure that he will still manage to brew in his free time.*smiles*

Mhm, are you sure that Minerva and Filius werent put into Slytherin at some point?*grins*
They have definitely played their part very well, although it wouldnt have worked, if Severus hadnt allowed them to manipulate him like this.*grins*
And we cant forget Albus, who was obviously the master mind behind the whole plan.*chuckles*

Ah, so Alexander only gave up, when it was clear that Harry and Severus were married.*glares at the man*
I wonder how someone can be so stupid that he doesnt give up, even if he is hexed and cursed time and time again.*shakes her head*

Im only not sure if I have understood something correctly:
Does Alexander resign now or has he just given up and leaves Severus alone now?

Mhm, I would love to read how Harry reacts to the news, but I assume that he will be happy for Severus, if he is sure that Severus truly wants to be the headmaster of Hogwarts again.*smiles at them*

A wonderful story, dear and Im looking forward of more stories from you!*big smile*

So long!)

Schattengestalt chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Sweet!*watches Severus and Harry kissing*

I liked this chapter very much, especially the picture of Harry and Severus kissing, while the snow is falling down, hidden between trees... its very romantic.*smiles sappily*
Just like Severus thoughts that he wants to show Harry how the snowmen move to their usual spot, where they will stand waving, until they are melted.*sighs longingly*

Harry is so wonderful.*nods at the young man*
He is truly worried that Severus doesnt truly want to teach at Hogwarts and wants to make sure that Severus doesnt mind not being able to research all day long.*smiles*
But of course, Im sure that Severus will still find time to do his research and that there will certainly be evenings, when Harry has to drag Severus to bed.*grins and winks at Harry*
And the students will be scared of Severus again, but at least, they will be able to brew potions, after they have finished school... well, most of them at least.*glances at Neville*

Only one chapter left.*sniffs*
But Im too curious how it ends to leave it waiting.

So long!)