Reviews for Big Big World
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
NOT READING THIS STORY BECAUSE PISSED OFF WITH IT AND SO I AM ASKING NOW AND PLEASE REPLY TO THEM QUESTIONS: WHO IS THE POTIONS MASTER ITS TALKING ABOUT IN THEY SYNOPSIS AND WHO IS THE GIRL? IF THIS ISNT A HG/SS STORY THEN WHY IS IT LISTED AS SUCH OR IS IN THE CATEGORY AS BEING A HERMIONE AND SEVERUS LIST OF STORIES? OH AND NEXT TIME DONT ADD IT TO THE HG/SS STORY LIST OF ITS NOT A HG/SS STORY! :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :-
Jess chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
Oh! very interesting!
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Since this story isn't HG/SS, it has no business being in the HG/SS Romance category.
Jonesz chapter 12 . 5/16/2004
Hey, I was wondering if you were ever going to update this story.
I really enjoyed reading it, and there have been no updates for a while. I hope you will continue with the story.
fleria chapter 12 . 3/14/2004
uggh! ignore Frustrated's review. you explain in the summary why you listed it as a ss/hg pairing.
thanx for the translations. i've never seen welsh galic before, so it's interesting to look at. is that your first language? (you mentioned on your author page english was a second language)
please update soon! i'm out here reading, enjoying, and wantin more!
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
good chapter! please update again soon! :)
fleria chapter 11 . 2/15/2004
great chapter, as usual. i don't think i've reviewed your story before, but i have been reading it. what did allison and her father say in welsh galic? also, why was allison's father calling her bridget? and now she has so many more sisters than i thought she did! they're starting to get muddled in my brain! i'm sure you'll sort it out soon, but just to let you know...
that was a rather cruel cliffie, by the way. no words, and then snape and allison are frozen, ending with a glow enveloping them? that's a cliffie if ever i heard one! please update soon.
ps-glancing back through the story, i noticed you switched to present verb tense for one sentence, and then back to past ("There is nothing on the page at all.") i have problems with tenses myself! :-)
Jonesz chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Great chapter. I hope you will update soon. I cant wait to read more.
Snapegirl
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
good chapter! please update soon! !:)
DeZot chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
*waves* hello!
I really like what you have so far. I'll be waiting to find out what that book means. One thing you might want to look out for is how many 'l's you put in Allison's name, it's a bit inconsistient. Other than that, great job, and please continue.
Selania chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
me like muchas. lol. please update soon.
Lady Sen chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
Tehehe. . .*bursts into a fit of laughter* . . . Okay, I think I've recovered, I absolutely *love* the languages, and I feel so sorry for the Sorting Hat (even if he did deserve it!)Anywho, it would seem I've now read all the chapter's you've posted and I'm wondering where the rest are because this story is simply too interesting to just stop there! Okay, well, I'll stop bugging you for now but I want to see more posted, soon! Enjoy writing and smiles!

~Kelest~
Lady Sen chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Well, she did get a suprise didn't she? I really like her shocked stutter/ comment about Snape *laughs evilly* Anywho, I'm curious, I thought J.K. Rowling wrote that electronic devices didn't work on Hogwarts grounds (but then Harry's watch always seems to be working hm. . .). So does that apply in this story, cause if it does, I'd like to see how Dumbledore manages it. And again, great story!
Lady Sen chapter 6 . 4/8/2003
Oh! Hm, Merlin eh? Poor Allison, poor poor Allison, this just keeps getting more complicated every moment! Another great chapter, now excise me while I move on to the next!
Lady Sen chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Opps, poor Hermione, she did make a rather large mistake, didn't she? Oh well, it'll all be okay I hope. Great chapter!