Reviews for The Dance of the Feathers
Aquarius74 chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for the story!
XXMei chapter 31 . 10/24/2017
Great chapter as always...
It'd be hilarious if people mistook them for Odd Squad...
SakuraLuck chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
They're all such good friends and I'm tearing up good for you Yu An!
Snickering Fox chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
"The Prince and Her Thief"
Lol
Squishy4953 chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
They are so cute together.
Even though Prince probably popped a few veins at the BLACK KEEP!
I love it.
I'm just waiting for that shocking, horrifying revelation that the Prince-lookalike is his/her worse enemy...
SakuraLuck chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
Crow is so cool~! I'm disappointed that Yu An likes Lan after all but if that makes him happy? Ok then. Thank you for updating!
Snickering Fox chapter 29 . 7/25/2017
*evil laughter intensified*
Thumbs up for this chapter
Squishy4953 chapter 29 . 7/24/2017
That is beautiful.
Suitably dramatic and perfectly timed.
Awesome.
Utterly awesome.
Keep going! I love this story!
SakuraLuck chapter 29 . 7/24/2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH OMFG. YES. THAT WAS AWESOME. IM STILL SHAKING WITH ADRENALINE. NO. WAY. I THOUGHT THE WOULD JUST CRASH A OARADE OR SOMETHIGN AND PAINT THE CITY BLACK BT THIS?

WHAT. I CANNOT. YESSSSS. WAIT DOES THIS MEAN THAT PRINCE HAS TO CONQUER EVERY CITY AGAIN OR JUST INFINITE CITY? BECAUSE IF SO THEN CROW AND TH EOTHER SHOULD REGROUP AND HIDE. FAST. BUT IM SO PSYCHED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I adore this. So much. And now I'm in pain because it's right st the climax and what's gonna happen next? Who knows? What about the outrageous amount of black paint they bought?
Squishy4953 chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
i am so looking forward to this...sooooooo looking forward to it!
SakuraLuck chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
FINALLY. I AM STOKED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Hopefully it won't end on a cliffhanger. *tears up* Please? But I'm loving this so much and thank you for updating! I'm burning with curiosity and I just wanna see the Doughnut happen already but patience is the key and so I'll just squeal about the group making plans to meet up in real life!
SakuraLuck chapter 26 . 6/14/2017
Zhou Lin Bin is a jerk and a complete douche to Yu An and I wanna punch him. Feng Lang seems really, how to put this, selfish? Shallow? Not a good potential girlfriend for Yu An to be honest, I'm fine with them being friends but I really want Yu An to find someone better than her.

But I'm totally excited for operation Doughnut, we know it's going to involve lots of paint and I'm going to assume they're going to break into someplace and make a huge event about it and I'm really hyped up about it?

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
ParanoidSylph chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
Oh, poor Yu An. Poor poor child. He really is cursed to never find a girlfriend. I completely expect him and Xiao Lan to have a great time on their date, only for Yu An to somehow find out she's Prince.
SakuraLuck chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
Aw.. was sort of hoping Gui would like Yu An for himself since he doesn't exactly know much about Prince.. and maybe I was hoping Yu An would be bi..

But thank you for updating?
Minna Vipera chapter 25 . 5/23/2017
This'll be fun, a date between Prince and the one everyone assumes to be Prince where neither wish to be thought of as Prince IRL... looking forward to your next update!