Reviews for The Dance of the Feathers
a chapter 35 . 17h
What a hell ride, but I like it. Did Yu An leave his team and changed his name or it's just a fake for the quest or whatever? And if Lan end up with Gui, then how about Yu An, our baby needs love too
QwQ)
ParanoidSylph chapter 35 . 9/15
Yeah Lan, you SHOULD feel like a cheater. And Gui should feel awful too. Poor Yu An, I hope he's okay. Logging onto SL early and ignoring his friends for a risky mission doesn't sound like him so clearly he's not okay but. Still. Babyyyy
SakuraKoi chapter 35 . 9/14
wow
SakuraKoi chapter 34 . 9/11
wow
Snickering Fox chapter 34 . 9/5
*speechless*
SakuraLuck chapter 34 . 9/4
yu an, she's a filthy cheating cheater who should be ashamed of herself
Snickering Fox chapter 33 . 8/1
I like this sort of accidental town creation. Bc Second Life platform is 'self-grown free'. I like Prince's story, but I like this more!
Squishy4953 chapter 33 . 8/1
YES! CRIME GETTING ORGANIZED. FEAR THE UNDERWORLD
ParanoidSylph chapter 32 . 7/22
I haven't read this in years because I haven't visited in so long so imagine my surprise when there were nine chapters I hadn't read!
I'm SO HAPPY Yu An and Xiao Lan finally got together, I've been rooting for that ever since the picnic chapter. Why are they so cute together. I can't. And I honestly ship them more than I ship Lan with Ling Bin, which was my OTP for a good long while. When Lan chose Yu An over him I actually out loud yelled "YEAH! SUCK IT!" in front of my brother. It was embarrassing. I get the feeling that this is gonna be endgame Lan/Gui, but I'm mostly reading for the plot so I don't *really* mind what happens.
And what a plot. The last chapter I read was 23 before I stopped using , so these last nine chapters were a WILD ride. I was straight up cackling all throughout the takeover of Infinite City and the ransacking afterwards, painting everything black and stealing anything not nailed down. Crow is a *genius*. And I laughed out loud at the irl meetup between his team when one of them said, "wow, you really do have a reason to dislike Prince," or something to that effect. The Odd Squad's reaction to Prince saying he likes someone? Priceless. And the dramatic irony of Yu An and Xiao Lan dating in real life while not knowing they're sworn enemies in-game is *beyond* priceless.

I'm glad Prince is finally starting to come clean about his real life "situation", I'm glad Xiao Lan is starting to feel comfortable enough with that. Lan's internal struggle of "which me is the real me?" is super interesting as well, and I can't wait to see where that goes.

All in all, I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings! Thanks for the great story!
Squishy4953 chapter 32 . 7/18
Ayyy, an update.
You have no idea how long I've been waiting. I'll admit, that I was starting to think the story was abandoned, but I'm glad that we might see the end of this epic saga.
Evilly smiling about the aftermath of the Doughnut XD
Aquarius74 chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for the story!
XXMei chapter 31 . 10/24/2017
Great chapter as always...
It'd be hilarious if people mistook them for Odd Squad...
SakuraLuck chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
They're all such good friends and I'm tearing up good for you Yu An!
Snickering Fox chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
"The Prince and Her Thief"
Lol
Squishy4953 chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
They are so cute together.
Even though Prince probably popped a few veins at the BLACK KEEP!
I love it.
I'm just waiting for that shocking, horrifying revelation that the Prince-lookalike is his/her worse enemy...