Reviews for Finderella
toriniti mira chapter 4 . 4/15
the ending was soooo cute but i wish it lasted a longer, but loved the story non the less. ;3
SarianaJ chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I must have read this four times now!this story is amazing!
Spottedmask77 chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Dat line.
"Don't ever mess with my godson!"
And this is why we love Arthur the fairy godfather.
CaptainKateStar chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This was really good I enjoyed it very much!
AmyXRoseXMoon chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I know your story is finished but...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it was so adorable, i loved it. especialy since Finland is one of my favorite characters as well as Sweden . You did an amazing job with this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Cute story :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love this, I almost never review so that should tell you how much I loved this. It was so so sweet:-)
Dreamers Count to Infinity chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Aw, this was adorable!

I've always loved when people take old stories and make them knew with the cutest of characters, and scenarios to match! This story is no exception. It's actually quite inspirational, for once I actually have the motivation to go and write something!

But enough about me.

Your story, loved it. Too cute! And I love how Berwald didn't have many lines, a lot of people either give him too much dialogue, try too hard on his accent when he earns any, but this was just perfect.

Okay, constructive criticism time, drumroll please. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about the backstory, character development, plot, anything about the story. However, I simply can't convince myself to overlook some spelling and grammar errors. Perfume, for instance(though, I'm sorry, that was worth a laugh). But so long as next time you could fit a bit of spell-check into the mix, I don't think I have a single other problem.

I really truly loved the story, and it's definitely going on the favorites list! :) Thanks for making my day!
Juju19972 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Lol Artie comes at the last second! Loved the story it was extremely cute !
eleedom13 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
OMGEE! so cute :3. i am having a very hard putting the cuteness and wonderfulness of this story into words. you did an excellent job with this story and i think it would be really cool if you did other fairy tales with hetalia characters. amazing story and i hope you write more amazing stories.
eleedom13 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! this was adorable and amazing! i loved how you developed each of the characters and i especially loved all the mice (like totaly XD) and Germouser . this is an amazing story please write more
Fryst hjrta chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I like stories were Berwald's point of view is written.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Hmmm.. Quite nice :) can't wait next chapter
hanamiyoko1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Cool story. Next chapter fastly please. Will there be yaoi?
Gonzo chapter 2 . 6/5/2013