Reviews for City of Heavenly Fire: The Officially Unofficial Fan Fiction
Jling chapter 17 . 4/5/2017
Please update!
QueenMadz chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Is the cover of this a real book? Bc I am obsessed with the Red Queen series, so I just wanted to know
mikel.hudlin chapter 18 . 3/17/2017
My God...this story is incredible...you literally write just like Cassandra clare, if not better than her. You sucked me into this amazing story that I haven't been able to put down. I forwarded it to Cassandra Clare's website because if she's not going to continue writing the franchise than she should let you write a few more novels. Your writing has been the best I've ever seen in a fan fiction and ive read a lot. Please for the love of all the angels don't stop this story or writing any others because you have an inspired talent that brings a reader completely into the world you created so much so that I have a hard time keeping your storyline separate from the Cassandra Clare's books. I really hope you finish this, I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Sincerely thank you,

Mikel
TheBookNerdist chapter 18 . 1/24/2017
I would love for you to continue this! I miss this story!
FireRaider363 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
noooooo please continue if you dont i will literally cry
MightBePsychotic chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
pleaѕe conтιnυe! ι вeg oғ yoυ!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
l am sorry but simon would never have sex with izzy while clary is kidnapped by her psycho brother ..he would be freaking out or looking for her ...he would be worried as hell ...it just didn't make sense him kissing izzy as soon as he found about clary's kidnapping...she is his best friend and first love and he always put her first ..u made him insensitive and making out with izzy was wrong it kinda made me want to scream at him that it's not the time to be screwing go find your friend you jerk ...but the rest was good thanks for your work
niki09 chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Please continue! I'll be happy to read new chapters!
niki09 chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
I so much love this story and your writing skills! I'll gladly read new chapters!:)
New Viewer chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Continue! I just found this, and it is so good! Please keep writing.
AlesiaJ89 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Freaking crying my eyes out now '[
AlesiaJ89 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Love that quote
JMDeaton chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
Definitely continue please!
JDeaton chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
Oh and as for CH 13, you can always add more to so it isn't so short if you wanted. A Simon & Tessa moment; Jace & Izzy moment; Jace, Tessa & Simon moment; Izzy visits Clary moment; Jace & Clary moment especially since the "headache" took her doen; and a dozen others I can think of lol. You've seriously have a gift and we want more! ;-)
JDeaton chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
Ok seriously you have got to finish this! It's completely awesome! I have to know how the rest goes and how it ends up ending! Right now we're all stuck with this massive cliffhanger and it has us aching for more! Continue soon PLEASE!