Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Deep in the Shadows
cheesylady583 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Hi :3 are you ever going to finish this? Or is it discontinued. ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. The summary was right. This is the most well-written, well-thought out piece of Sonic the Hedgehog literature I've ever read. The way it's detailed and the way everything is described is just amazing.

A small problem though. This story is in my alarms. So I when to check if it was updated. And it was. In 2003! Dude! It's been eight years! I'd love to see some progress and continuation eventually.

Remember to keep the numbers of update up and the toilet seat down. Good luck!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Sorry, I've been real busy latly. (exuce my grammer, please) I have an hour and a half of reading to do tonight so I'll finish later. Love your stuff.
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
THAT IT! YOU'RE GOING ON MY FAVES LIST! Sorry I didn't finish the story but they're really long chapters and I need to check up on my reviews.
AgeaSpike chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
It was pretty amazing, the story line is awesome. you really pinpoint the characters feelings and personalities. Which is,sometimes, a hard thing to do. i love the damn thing just post up the next chapter already or imma hurt you. Laterz
Arkai chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Hey Frank it's me Commander cool. You know how much I hate sonic but i read the fic anyways...Not bad it could be better. you have to fix some of your grammer but other then that it's ok.
Karen Amaya chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Very nice dude love the way you described everything...now i want a chilly hot dog with mustard and ketchup ! Ja ne!
karen
Gorgo chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Hey Frank! _ Long chapter one there! But, I enjoyed it, it was really good and I see you really worked hard on this, great job! _ I'll be reading the next chapter tomarrow alrighty? Bye! _

-kitty
Car chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Well Frank, I read it! And yes, it did paint a very nice picture, I just wish I knew more about Sonic! Anyway, yes this is a great fic, and i enjoyed reading it. Though I think all the words in this chapter alone is as much as my fic all together. XD
Kasumi Yawa chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
This was an awesome fic Frank! Even tho I was a bit unsure of characters, it was great! And im not only saying that cuz i love u _ LOL! Continue ASAP or feel the wrath of my frying pan! MWHAHAHA!*COUGHS UP LIVER!* HAHA!

LOVE YA!

Sara
Kasumi Yawa chapter 1 . 8/4/2003

LOVE YA!

Sara
Car chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
REVENGE! ...
Fleides chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
This is the best fanfic ive read so far. actually, its the only one ive read, but its really good. i cant wait for chapter 4 to read it. and dont forget to give knuckles more attitude and somewhat mean perosnality but in a good way. oh and dont forget to email me about pictures and more chapters: )
Arken Elf chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
Its fantastic, really, but, when you goin to continue, because I want Know what happen next please.

Congratulations for your fanfic.
Ardil the Traveller chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
It's going on just as amazingly as the first two chapters! I'm really, really glad I saw this when you put it up, I'd hate to have missed out on it! What can I say? The characterisations are all great, as I said before, the story's good - everything is great! I'm really enjoying it, and can't wait for the next chapter!