Reviews for Reincarnation
ABCSonicKirbyWarriors chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Woah, I was not expecting that. *sniff* That was one sad twist. I'm gonna cry now... :(((
Okay, I'm done. That was amazing. Shadow, I wish you'd been quiet and let Sonic enjoy himself. D:
Hdgdm.c chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Thanks shadow for that statment
Sonic is lonely again
BeecherOfTheDead22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ouch, what a strike to the heart. And, NOOOO NOT TAILZ
jakeroo123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
In the bad endings for one of the games, you can see what would happen if Tails died. He'd come back as a ghost... So, even then, Sonic wouldn't have to truly lose his little brother.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
:O Aaaaaaaahh didnt see that coming I was in shock but when I showed my sister she cried.
person chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
WHHHHAAAAAAA! sniff sniff... sad
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Ohh, what a shocking turn at the end. I never even expected that - it made a sad-turn-happy scenario turn out to be completely false. This was very sweet, and sad. It was well done.

-Tenka
Denvana chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
0.0

There is no way in hell...

He wasn't real. Are you kidding me?

It was so hopeful. And then BAM!

Shadow tells him that there is nothing there.

...

Wow, just wow. This is a very well written story. :)

Great work.

Sorry about my mini rant. This story just got me really into it. XD

I tend to lose the sight of reality often.

Amazing work.

Denvana
Maroo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
: I actually started crying in the end. This story was so sad... And wonderful at the same time. You are an awesome writer.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That last line actually made me gasp and send a chill down my spine. Haha, well done! This is really impressive, and had quite a twist, but really sad.
Teribane chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
At the risk of sounding corny, I think my heart twitched at that last line. -.-;
Unknownlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I was not expecting Shadow's last line, at all. I feel like I should of, it was so obvious, but I didn't.

My problem is that I usually don't feel sad after sad stories, it's just not how I seem to work. I subconsciently seem to know that none of these stories are real, so I can never truely feel for the characters. But the end of this story actually *gasp* made me sad. Just thinking about Sonic's face after Shadow saying that plot-twisting line (slightly) broke my heart.

I would just like to thank you for writing such an amazing story - 1 on my Favourite Authors list.
Ardil the Traveller chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
First of all, I apologise for reviewing my own story! It's not something I usually do, but I feel in this instance that I need to publicly set the record straight re: UltimateSonicFan1's review of 20 April 2008.

The reason for the similarity between "Reincarnation" and "Tails' Gift" is that Mew3692002's story is almost a direct copy of mine. I received a nice review from him on 19 July 2006, and on looking at his profile, found the story "Tails' Gift", published 9 June 2006. (All dates are available on the appropriate profile, story, and review pages.) I requested that he post a disclaimer stating that "Tails' Gift" was based on "Reincarnation" (published 18 August 2002, four years previously), which he did: this disclaimer is actually in the summary of "Tails' Gift". Satisfied by this, I let the matter rest there. This is, after all, fanfiction, and of the two stories, people are welcome to read either, both, or neither as they prefer. :)

I'm sorry if this is all a bit long-winded! Although it was an honest mistake, I felt I needed to respond publicly to such an accusation.

Ardil the Traveller
CDiscord chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hmm...that's weird, this looks to similar "Tail's Gift" by Mew3692002 to be natural, infact, a lot of stuff seems to just be copy and pasted...I'm not saying anything, maeybe I'm missing somethiing, but...yeah...
Dennisthefox chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
*sob*

I don't even want to think how Sonic's face looked after Shadow said that.