Reviews for Reincarnation
DarkShadowStalker chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I only have one word to discribe this. Awesome.

Wow...im SO good at writing reviews aren't I?

Anyways, great job! Very emotional. Keep up the good work!

Don't mind kilatails...she's(or he's) just jealous of your remarkable talent. That, or she's(he's) just a spoiled little brat who took the time to be mean to you...or both...
kilatails chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
HOW COULD YOU? THIS IS SO SAD.. I WAS ACTUALLY CRYING OF HAPPINESS BECAUSE TAILS GOT REINCARNATED AND SONIC WAS HAPPY!

I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING!-LITERALLY- YOUR SO MEAN MAKING POOR SONIC BELIEVE THAT HES REAL FRIEND IS BACK! IM NEVER READING YOUR STORIES AGAIN!
Ninja-TurtleXD chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Your story was so good! I can't believe I didn't read it sooner. And the ending, was great! You are a great author.
Jun Yabriel chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
this may sound stupid, but i'm just now reading this! and i love it so much! i KNEW Shadow was going to say that! (1 in my favs!)
Porygons Arent Evil chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Whoa... that was truly amazing... especially the end.
Azumarill chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Simply put, this is awesome.
Mew3692002 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Pretty amazing story! I wish you could write more, best I've seen on this site!
nepolien killer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
wow... just wow... i mean that was even more sad than a beutifull mind i loved it...so...

SONIC:WELCOME TO HOLLY WOOD BABY!

UH...yeah..w-what sonic sead...
Emma Phox chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
... Wow... I did'nt expect that. Amazing work! Amazing but sad. You are one hell of an author!
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was just freaking cruel. I cried for Sonic! To lay all of that out, and then just have it turn out that Sonic's just starting to go insane... that is just harsh. Oh, and if you can't tell, you are one hell of a damned good author. Just _thinking_ about it makes me want to cry. That's how damned good you are. So my congrats to you. Keep on writing.
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Well, that was very weird, but in a good way. It's hard to describe this fanfic accurately, because it's quite unlike anything I've ever read before. I suppose it just shows how much Tails meant to Sonic, and that's what makes it so great.

The whole notion of Sonic ad Shadow outliving everyone else is quite interesting, and seems to make sense. Really, it's that idea that provides most of the emotion in the fanfic. The narrative style is very macabre (I think that's the right word) in a sense, and it backs up the emotional content very well.

Spelling, grammar and formatting are all fine, so no worries there.

All in all, an excellent fanfic. It has been added to my C2 archive.
Arc.fish chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This one is definitely going in my favourites.
Dark Dragon Kyra chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
O.O whoa... That scared me... Good job!
midnightblue56 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004