Reviews for Apartment 614
sophiathesofa chapter 31 . 12/24/2014
That ending was so cute awwww
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
oh this is going to be hilarious.

-C.H.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Okay, I admit, as cheesy as that ending is, it's also incredibly sweet. And it is always more fun when you have someone in real life playing with you. Update soon!
4368 chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
i love this story and all its sequal/prequel
MackGranite2015 chapter 31 . 4/18/2014
I love it! A sequel wouldnt happen to be in the works would it?
samantha chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
So modern, angry birds? Seriously
samantha chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Um, where sokka and azula making out? Can't tell
honorbounddragon chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Read the prequel this is best story ever
Lord Annaymoss chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
Great series you have here. Like the kinda short story slice of life angle to the bits. It's a solid change of pace to the life and death stakes. Nice sense of growth to over the course of the whole series. I like the idea of Azula working in literature for some odd reason, maybe it's the hot librarian angle(PUNS BURN THEM).

That Hakoda Ursa affair issue was a good twist. Zuko being the only one aware of it having a heart to heart with Hakoda was an emotional scene and one of me faves. Kinda hoping it will come up again.

The obvious answer to Sokka savings his money would be for a ring but I think it would just be perfect if he gets her an iPad instead after all the harm done to his savings. Who doesn't think engagement iPads would work?

Really like what u've done with Lu Ten. Tabula Rasa done right. Speaking of relatives liked the Katara's reaction to them showing up at her doorstep after the whole fiasco at the apartment. Azula wanting a family like Katara's was also a nice touch, her interacting with Kya no doubt being he impetus.

I also really enjoyed the childhood story bits with Azula tagging to Sokka like a remora. I hope you continue both stories, I love learning about their shared history and seeing his they he and who they are. Also young Azula is adorable.

Thanks for the stories :)
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
Oh zuzu what are we going to do with you! Great to see you back! I've missed these updates!
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 31 . 9/3/2013
nice chapter I like the online game addiction developing between suki and Zuko. lol. is that a real mmorpg by the way?
RJCA27 chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
I read this for 4 hours and wow. IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND! This fic made me smile, laugh and even cry. Keep going be because you have serious talent when it comes to writing. Cant wait for more updatez:-)
Shingekinokataang chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter. Too bad I don't have time to read the second one (I have to school :O) but I'll get as soon as I can
Sokka The Man chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Alright, the red on the stock market indicates for a plot twist of the four staying together longer. And the noticing that Sokka forgot shield and armor during passionate rides to aid his princess suggests that a baby will be coming soon. And so, the baby will grow up in a house/apartment with the equivalent of four parents. The fun biological father and mother, and the responsible auntie and uncle. That is my prediction! BTW great chapter!
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
funny chapter. I can see Sokka calling Katara to water bend the water out of the apartment lol.