Reviews for Bound
Nicklley chapter 14 . 2/25
Very good fic
hpismylifeforever chapter 27 . 2/12
It was really good but u should write a sequel to it. I can never stop when reading ur stories.
BloodyAngelForever chapter 27 . 1/5
This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. I love the way you ended it. It was nice and added just enough information that that you would feel like your not missing a large part of the story, but not too much so that your bored and want it to just end. Nine out of ten.
CurlyFries01 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
*Durmstrang*
Great job with the whole story!
CurlyFries01 chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
Just a spelling correction - talking about Gillyweed, it makes you less *sensitive* to the cold, not 'Sensible'
Cool story - quite enjoying it. :)
akasanta chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Very good story! :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
q.thews chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Ohh, making them pay how nice, you know, i was reading too fast and thought it was the other way around ;-)
firebolthallow1572 chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
I didn't like the you end it because you could at name the children and share there last two years of school in one or two chapters and then share what happen with their children a little.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Actually the 1st floor in a multi-level building in England is the same as the 2nd floor in a multi-level building here in the U.S. You see that in the Sherlock Holmes stories where Holmes and Watson's rooms are on the 1st floor but people have to climb a flight of stairs in order to reach their rooms.
Scribe1270 chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
You have the wrong word near the top where you say 'it alluded him.' e·lud·ed - to escape from, alluded - to suggest.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
This was an interesting and well written story. Thank you for sharing.
tonphannon chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
I believe you are running into an English language vs American language issues. Americans call the floor you enter the house the First Floor. In England that is called the ground floor and the floor above it the First Floor. Harry Potter was of course written using British nomenclature.
bluezy261175 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Depends on if you have the american or brittish version. Brittish ground floor is American first floor.
Imagi chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
this is the best story i have ever seen ! Great job!
ainaak chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Me encanto la historia, y adoro esta pareja. Besos