Reviews for Bound
babiluv22 chapter 22 . 8/24
Dobby looked at her as if she was a toddler asking stupid questions LMAO
babiluv22 chapter 27 . 8/23
Good story
Marc the Unruly chapter 13 . 7/25
Great story, really enjoying it, minor nitpick though. First MP3 player came out in 1997 and if following canon, this should be 1993.

Marc
keitaropurple69 chapter 27 . 7/10
I loved this story and it was very original.
kyuki619 chapter 27 . 7/9
This is such a great story! i literally lagged it, cause it was soooo good! definitely to be on my list of "must re-read again"
dragunpfeonyx chapter 27 . 7/3
Wider eine geschichte von dir die einfach wow wow wow ist danke dafür.
PGHammer chapter 25 . 6/29
While the dragons ARE apex predators, they ARE still endangered - mostly for the same reasons that certain non-magical apex predators are endangered today; aren't lions - despite being apex predators - endangered today? Intelligence is definitely respected; isn't that why certain anthropoid apes are NOT hunted to extinction, despite NOT being apex predators? Intelligent animals - apex predator or not - are typically protected for that reason alone; however, there ARE reasons besides that for protection of dragons - how many uses are there for a single dragon? (Dragon's blood ALONE has at least ten uses - what about uses for the rest of the dragon? I would think that the hide has lots of uses as well - especially in terms of protection; there is certainly the fact that the meat is edible - how many people can be fed, for example, by the carcass of a SINGLE common Welsh Green? It's easier if you have cooperation with the dragons (as far as protecting them) than if you don't - that means you need a bridge between humans and dragons. Parselmouths are that bridge (lemonade from lemons).
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 4/23
"Another soul-bond story with an unusual twist – good people."

It says something sad about this fandom that this actually IS a considered a twist. I think I've read more incompetent, evil, or at least ruinously well-intentioned Dumbledores than I have ones who are actually nice.
Okami no Shinigami chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
Again lovely story and I agree every story must end as I always say every story has three parts beginning,middle and end but the end is most important for without it there can be no new beginnings. Ja Ne. :)
jfrost22792 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
This is a very odd family...
n4zhg chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
First/Second floor. That depends on which version of the book you're reading. British go G-1-2-3 while the US goes 1-2-3-4.
projectjay chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Putting on fav
hunzbookwyrm chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Great story love the ending
the-power-of-love chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
Cute
BillBrink chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
When I read your summary I almost didn't read this story. I really didn't want to read another soul bond story. However you stated you had a twist, so I thought I'd give it a try for at least the first few chapters. I'm very glad I did. It's refreshing and I am enjoying this one better than any of the others. I like the fact that Dumbles and the Weasleys are not vilified. Thanks for a pleasant few hours.