Reviews for Bound
FandomsSlay chapter 2 . 7/31
FandomsSlay chapter 1 . 7/31
That entire conversation was awkward
Cadmus Peverell chapter 27 . 6/15
Truly amazing story. Well done.
Traveler301 chapter 22 . 6/11
Since I'm not a writer, (don't know how you guys and gals do it) it goes without saying that I don't know how to review. I only know that I really like your writing style and all of the stories that I've read, hat you've written. This one here is one of the best. If you're not a professional writer, you should be.
Ron Pate
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 6/6
great story! thank you for writing this tale
i dont mind soul bond stories, but theo two thigs that ruin them for me is all the weasly and dumbledore bashing...and when the characters are like Mr Potter, Mrs Potter, Mr Potter, Mrs Potter,Mr Potter, Mrs Potter, Mr Potter, Mrs Potter continiously as if they no longer have first names. tis story had promed to get rid of the first annoyence, i hope it doesnt do the second.

other than that, i like this so far
coolhacker1025 chapter 19 . 5/23
I think RE: the SECOND floor/first floor thing: it depends on which version you are reading, and which language you are reading it in. In America, the ground floor is labeled the "first floor" and the numbers continue upwards from there. In Britain/other countries, the "first floor" is the floor/storey above the ground floor. I think also that the terminology extends to other languages, so that Myrtle's Bathroom is located on the correctly numbered floor for that language's numbering system
PoseidonPrince chapter 27 . 5/20
Not Bad
laesin chapter 19 . 5/7
The second floor/first floor confusion may arise from British/American usage. In Britain we start with the ground floor followed by the first floor, while I understand America starts with the first floor at ground level.
desireejones99 chapter 27 . 5/5
ak chapter 27 . 4/25
bonne fic!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 4/9
As vain as a girlfriend wanting to kiss her werewolf boyfriend on the night of a full moon
Hytekrednek chapter 27 . 3/30
This was a very interesting story and I have been enjoying going through all of your stories. Some I'm rereading and some I'm reading for the first time. I would like to say that from someone who is using english with it not being your first language, you write very well. I look forward to continuing your stories and awaiting more from you in the future. Keep up the great work.

Nicklley chapter 14 . 2/25
Very good fic
hpismylifeforever chapter 27 . 2/12
It was really good but u should write a sequel to it. I can never stop when reading ur stories.