Reviews for Goldfish
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is so cute:)
steprightup chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awww :') really no more to this? It's really nice!
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This fic is really original I really like it can you plaese update soon
Prizz chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is so cute! 3
beekers02 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You nailed the characters perfectly in this and your writing is impeccable! Another terrific one-shot. Hope you'll write more in the future.
Bellanator116 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was so absolutely, heartwarmingly adorable. Excuse me while I go bury my smile into a pillow like a five year-old.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Man, I'd probably slap him, no matter how cute he was.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
When will you be updating alone in a crowded room
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Peeta omg that cheeky little shit! Gotta love him, though. Awesome story, you had me grinning from ear to ear to the whole time!
DandelionSunset chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awwwww! I'm just sitting here grinning over how adorable and sweet this is! I just love everything about it. It was funny how Peeta kept blocking her throws just to get that date, and Prim still got her fishy! "So how about it? Let's see your real ball handling skills, sweetheart." - I giggled over that comment. Nice innuendo, Peeta. So I know this was a PiP oneshot... but I notice (hopefully) that this doesn't say complete. So will there be more? Because I'd love to read more of this, if you plan to continue it. I love how you set their characters up here, they're all very endearing. This is beautiful. :)
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awesome job! The dynamic was lovely. I hate using this word...but this story was adorable. I promise I won't ever say that again.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was cute. I'm sucker for carnies!