Reviews for Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 3/25
this was great loved this great work
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 2/27
A beautiful piece! Just sad that there wasn't a 'Geronimo'! I like the 10s the best. XD
RoranicusPondicus100045 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
GRIN I BLOODY LOVED THIS!
TwoHeartedMarauder chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hey, I was just wondering, what appearance were the girls in? :) like, what regeneration - thingy xD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was so epically awesome! I loved reading them interacting with one another. :3

When was there two other doctors that 9 remembered? When did that happen? What happened?
Gabrielle Avis chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I have read this 5 times and counting and honestly I could read it like 1000000000 more and still love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I kinda elder what would happen if. Three rivers met each other, canon, ljs and angel enemy
IAmRahaf chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was unbelievably amazing you should totally make a part two (and thee...) l
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was epic! I don't know how you do it, how you come up with this stuff, but keep going! Amazing, or as 9 would say Fantastic!
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love how you did this short story! You know I always wondered what would of happen if the time ladies met each other! Just can't wait until you start up academic series again! I think out of all your series the academic series is my favorite:)
skidney chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this, it was awesome and fun to read!
MsBitaboo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Wow, I love your one shot of all the Doctors and their loves at one place at one time. It was BRILLIANT! I LOVED IT
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my stars I love it! :DDDDDD
Random Person 94 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved this! I'm so glad you finally posted it. The Doctor's really are whipped aren't they?
Lovable Nerd chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Haha... "Red and Beaky" ...hilarious :)