Reviews for 255
NESSISDABEST chapter 1 . 9/15
man vanellope must have been heartbroken after words probably to depressed to leave the castle and tamora because she lost her 1 husband and now shes losing her second ,man i loved the story though
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 6/6
Your end-note was WAY too happy for such a sad ending -_-"
great story though, had to happen someday, I guess :)
Makokam chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wow. That was something else.
It might be interesting to see if you did something where they WERE able to fix it. clean the chips or something, and plug it back in...
but have them not remember anything. Come back at default. Not remembering Tammy or Vanellope or anything.

Anyway, at first I thought you gave away the plot in the title and summary...but I missed that this was a Tragedy, so I was kinda surprised when you just laid out what the problem was. And I kept expecting you to fix it.

So, I guess the real question is...what about the Nicelanders? or Q-Bert?

Makokam out.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Yikes, that was. . . sorta dark, for my taste. If people are gonna die, I prefer it to be the bad guys, rather than the good guys. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I hate you so much because of this.
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh my Goddddd! This is so sad :'( great work, love it!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Damn damn damn that hurt. Wow, thank you for sharing.
This person chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Why must you play with my feels like this? I'm bawling my eyes out I loved it
pikaace chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
;_; Why...? Why? His could you break my feels like that? WHY?! *runs to emo corner to flood room with tears*

Great job writing this. Please write more WIR fics...but maybe some happy ones next time? :'(
schizoferb chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You evil little...good story though. The end made me so sad...
gaby chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Im seriously crying haahahah
Ryan Stoppable chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Heartbreaking, yet very well-written and a great read.

In the end, while Ralph and Felix have their regrets, while it will be difficult for Calhoun and Vanellope to deal with, most games could only dream of a 36 year lifespan.
BackForBreakfast chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Very well-written and in character, and so heartbreaking! Please write more Felix and Calhoun, I can't get enough of these two (I write them, too). :) Nicely done!
annabre24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was so sad! I'm crying right now, seriously! But it's also really well written. I'm glad I got a chance to read this!
azndragon767 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
So sad :( I definitely enjoyed reading this story. If a sequel were to be written, then you can count on me to be one of the first few to R&R!