Reviews for Harry Potter And His Minds Torment, All Is Revealed Part Three
sjrodgers23 chapter 49 . 8/20/2015
loved all three parts of this story keep up the great work. I was hoping for some sets of twins from these two they needed a large family of their own after so long a wait to start a family. thanks for it
SuperFanofHP chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
The story is great so far. I noticed how your story is full of great creativity! Didn't like the idea much about John being gay. It's not my "cup of tea". Other than that, happy writing and keep up the great work!
SuperFanofHP chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I love the idea of Harry being head of the Wizengamot. Really sad what happened to Ginny. Gonna keep reading to find out.
SuperFanofHP chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow! So far a really good start to the third part of the story! :-)
Jamie Theobald chapter 49 . 4/22/2013
*sobbing* great, emotional ending. i am so happy that Harry and Ginny had a family all theit own! You are a wonderful author!
Jamie Theobald chapter 48 . 4/22/2013
Oh my gosh you have me rolling on the floor! Five more babies coming!
Jamie Theobald chapter 47 . 4/22/2013
I would have been sooooo much madder if i found out someone slept with my husband just because i was "dead". keep up the good work
Jamie Theobald chapter 46 . 4/22/2013
So how much more can his power grow? Keep up the good work
Jamie Theobald chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
Yay Im Glad its not going to take a year!
Jamie Theobald chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Are you really going to take Harry out of the story for a while? How long is he going to be gone? Howi is Ginny going to handle being without Harry?
Jamie Theobald chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
I think Liam and Susan have have a bond formed! Greay going!
Jamie Theobald chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
Good chapter and on to the next
Jamie Theobald chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
Wow Ginny was almost raped BEFORE Harry raped her.. then she gets raped later... Poor Ginny I am so glad she has love in her life ir she would be in a catonic state..
Jamie Theobald chapter 40 . 4/21/2013
Seriously, cant they get even a little bit of a break?
Jamie Theobald chapter 39 . 4/21/2013
So a new person is in the story! I do have a small complaint though and it is just a small one... next time you do a long story with linh chapters you might cut down on the repeating some. i understand needing to explain to the new characters but to the reader it can get a little repeatitive. Please dont take that the wrong way its just an observation and you are still my top favorite author on . Keep up the great work :-)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »