Reviews for Emerald Eyed Supernova
miltonmarilia chapter 2 . 4/24/2020
Good history. Do you stoped?
ds382486 chapter 2 . 12/26/2019
I love ur story. Please think about updating in the future I’d love to read more of this story.
fanreader18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2019
This is really good! You should write some more of this awesome!
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
So far the story is interesting but too much angst.
1529 chapter 2 . 9/5/2018
I have to admit to being less than impressed with Harry's reaction at the beginning of this chapter... there really isn't any excuse for rudeness of the level that Harry showed to someone who considered him a friend (I'd say the reverse is not true... I wouldn't be a friend with anyone that would be that rude to even strangers, let alone friends).

The 'animal traits' you're is pretty well used and, on the surface there is nothing wrong with it... but when these traits are simply used by a character to excuse their actions (especially socially) it gets pretty old, pretty quickly. Even going with that excuse, all animals will at least acknowledge other animals without going straight from ignore to fury.

There were reasonable ways to develop the plot line as happened in this chapter, but this wasn't one of them.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Irina and Kate, Harry is OOC, and Tonks' back story is meh. Not surprised you dropped this.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
Fucking Awesome. Please write more
reptoholic chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
HAHAHAAAAA AWESOME
Rossin chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
This story is intriguing and the first two chapters are extremely well written. It's a shame you haven't continued it, but thanks for the enjoyable read.
Blazeb79 chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Very cool start! But why no updates? I always knew ron was a mega-punk-motherfu$)$ i always hated him!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Update please.
DracoKing30 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
True Alpha Jaguar 1999 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Absolutely love the story
ShadowEonEclipseChaos chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this tale thus far!
Looking forward to its continuation!
Update soon PLEASE!
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
Good explanation of the multi-mates before it could occur. I liked the whole demonstration of the griffin changes in general. Maybe you'll find motivation to write again one day!