Reviews for journals & ice cream: side stories
Lala chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
wow. I've read the whole series - didn't review every single story for a simple matter of time - unfortunatly, i don't own a timeturner. Wonderful job. Love the way the characters move, and the plot is really interesting. Can't wait for the next part to come out.
I think my favourite journal authors are Ron and Lysander. They're so funny! Draco was the most accurate though. And seriously, James? You sure you're a real professor? XD loved the idea of the barricades. Im sure they made history lessons much more interesting, if a tiny bit frutrstng for the rest of the staff.
Now this little collection - it's nice to see the omakes.
This last one though - this last one is chilling. "she doesn't have friends - she has followers". Merlin help us all. I can't see how this could be Draco's fault though. The only thing he can be accaunted responsible for is not disencouraging her acting, not stressing how important it is to be genuine. But heh, how could he know it would escalate this quick? I'm worried for Hugho. First Sam, and now Livia too? Good thing she seems to be still genuine with him.
wickedcml chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Ahahahaha too funny! Love your writing and your stories.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
...Then why was Ron so shocked when he met her in MC? Oh, the dating thing.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Woah. O.O If this was a teaser trailer for The Invention of Hugo Weasley, I must say it was a *very* effective one. I can't wait!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Rolling on the floor laughing.
Yes.It.Is chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Poor Livia!
Yes.It.Is chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Hilarious!
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful.
Claykalin chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
oh i love the way you write Ron... how did this not get into the actual story?! meh twas cute :D
a fan chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
wow. now i am getting chills thinking of livia as a nonmagical future dark lord (or maybe just a blair waldorf type)
YlvaThorgalsdottir chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I'm kinda glad Livia can't use magic too, now.

I really wish you'd explore Draco and Marian's relationship more, but that may not be the sort of thing you do. You seem to prefer mystery.

I wish Astoria could get her comeuppance. I see you trying to redeem her, but it doesn't make her less annoying or bitchy, or any less bad as a mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Trying to establish her as a sympathetic character?
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really liked this letter.

The only problem I had with it was the dialogue with Vitus at then end. As a scene, I liked it. As insight into Astoria, I loved it. As part of a letter to her ex, I have to admit it felt a little off.

The conversation with Potter didn't feel that way, for some reason- nor the one with her daughter. But the one with Vitus stood out.

Still, you did a very good job here.