Reviews for Secrets and Self-Medicating
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/25
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow, I really love the way you wrote this. It really seems like something that would happen between Beast Boy and Raven, and you captured the mannerisms of both characters in a very believable way.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was really nice. Being unfamiliar with the comics, I didn't know Raven's healing power had that unfortunate...side effect. :/

Poor Beast Boy... :(

All in all, very well executed! Great job!
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I loved this oneshot, I like how you made the fact that raven didnt tell her teammates about the pain of healing be that she feared bb would not ask her for help if he knew.
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love how I could picture the characters doing this very easily.

I thought this was such a nice little story, and I'd like to tell you that this is the story that brought me to (and fanfiction in general). My friend kept telling about this story and how I needed to read it, I kept forgetting the author name to look it up.

This story means a lot because it got me onto this site and inspired my friend's username (I'd ask her yours and she'd say she forgot, but "it starts with a 'c' and sounds Italian").
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Woooooooowwwwwww. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For a quick little, fluffy friend-fic, that was Damned Intense.

Beast Boy is GOING to find out, eventually, what Raven's healings cost her, and when he does, the guilt is going to be a nearly physical thing, a rabid wolverine of self-loathing. Cyborg likely won't be much better.

(How did I miss this before?)
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Totally in-character! Just gotta love their friendship. Both have a lot in common than they think
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i believe raven feeling pain while healing others originated from the original comics :)
anyway, i really like this! subtle bbrae, but this was just really heartwarming
very nice one shot!
WholockedAnglophile chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Perfect. Absolutely fantastic. *claps*
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Omg! This gave me chills!
Densharr chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Have I favorite'd you yet? If not, I have no idea why I haven't.
Ellipsis chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was amazing. Completely incredible. You got BB and Raven's characters spot on. That was just... wow. I'm speechless.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is a wonderfully done behind-the-scenes sort of story, both in its telling and in the logic behind it. The characterizations of Raven and Beast Boy are spot on, both in action and thought, and the story's basic premise is a very believable explanation for the team's ignorance of the price of Raven's healing.

Lillyanna333 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You have all my love for this piece ;)
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 4/26/2013