Reviews for A Recurring Nightmare
PLEASE CONTINUE IT'S AMAZING! XD
my chemical pizza rollmance chapter 23 . 4/22
I'm... continue?
Just Me chapter 23 . 2/21
Sorry, my comment was cut off

Secondly, I need a sencere apology to Conner from Clark and then Conner needs to be all like, "you weren't there for me!" And then Clark tried to make it right and SuperBoy ends up forgiving him.

I won't be offended if you don't like my ideas, I'm used to regs toon so it's cool. And I'm not going to say it would mean a lot to me if you used my idea because honestly I would be TOTALY ok with ANYTHING you write. You are an amazing author and dint think for a second that I'm just saying that to be nice. If you should know 1 thing about me, is that I will never lie to you, even if it's for your own benefit. I love your works, keep it up 3
OK, first things first. This is the BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! And that's saying a lot because I bet you $100 that I have read every Yong Justice fic EVER! Sec
HarleyWing chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
In the chapter Therapy, all of the team (mostly Wally) are such hypocrites! They want Robin to spill but they don't spill anything themselves! Also, I love your writing and love this book! Keep writing!
Jealous Jack chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Please update soon!
thechildofmischief chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
awwww so cute :D
thechildofmischief chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
o snap, poor Wally
thechildofmischief chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
wow... this is soooooooooo cool! luv it
guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Love it PLEASE UPDATE
whiteraven chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
please update this! it is soooo good and I would love to see more!
IamBlackCanary chapter 23 . 2/15/2015
No, they all have to heal and get out of this alive, so no character death! Arrg, this is killing me, update soon, love the story!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
I love the mentors worrying about their protégés, I hope Clark can come around and help Conner. Thanks for writing, I loved the chapter :)
TinyFlyingFerret chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
Oh gosh! I hope you keep writing, this chapter had me on the edge of my seat. What will happen to Robin, the love of my life?! Nice work.
-Ava
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
This is so good! Please post the next chapter! (I understand busy lives and forgetfulness)