Reviews for Five Times Natasha Throws Up On One Of Her Teammates
kkrrista chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I have no idea what this says and I am really excited to see it in english
percysblueomnoms chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
WHAT?!
Jango27 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
whoah, really wasn't expecting you to update, but I'm so so so so so glad you did! Stupid thing hasn't updated properly though...but ahh! thank you!
WhoPotterAvenge-X Kane chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Chapter 6 isn't properly updated :) please fix it so that I can read MOOOOOOOORE! :D
marvelousbones chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
The formatting got messed up for this chapter just so you know.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Update? It's already 2014.
Unknownnobody32 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I actually found this on Ao3 and was disappointed it had only been updated up to Chapter 3, but then you mentioned you posted it on here and luckily it's almost complete ! Yay!

Anyways, this fic was a pleasant surprise because despite the unsavory subject matter (throwing up on people,) you managed to make an excellent story which not only depicted a very realistic characterization of Natasha, but also shared insight into her interactions and connections with her fellow Avengers. We see the change in her slowly how she learns to tear down the walls and accept them all. But of course the root of it goes back to her and Clint- a relationship and bond which I think you've portrayed perfectly. And even looking past Nat's personal character development, you've actually explored wonderful characterizations for each Avenger, even adding in Pepper which was a nice choice. And they all were spot on!

Also, I enjoyed the surrounding scenarios of every chapter and how they each had a good share of drama, humor, angst, and suspense that kept me clicking the next page. This last chapter for instance was a bit terrifying- a mind-controlled super solider on a rampage, but I guess in a way Nat's lucky she wasn't with Thor that day instead. Well SHE's lucky, Clint not so much. haha. I guess Clint was lucky Bruce was there too. XD

And on an even more light hearted note, I wonder if they all will realize that Natasha has lost her lunch on each and everyone of them at one point in time? With her track record, Pepper better watch out as well! LOl

Well, from your Ao3 summary, looks like you have one more chapter so I'm looking forward to it.
JLC chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Wonderful stuff. Looking forward to the next update.
renners chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
update soon!
Frost on Maples chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I really like your take on Natasha and how she relates with the other members of the team and Pepper. With her background, it is very unlikely that she would ever not think like an assassin, but you have nicely shown how she has come to accept and value her teammates. I especially like how you show how she values Clint without getting goey and sappy. Well done! I look forward to reading more from you!
kb chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
loved it!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Liked this.
hawkeyeforever chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Couldn't read this last night since the link wasn't working, but it did today which made me super happy. Still loving this story. Can't wait for the last chapter. Happy Writing:)
Qweb chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
His expression, as always, indicates his deep-rooted suspicion that whole cellular phone business is an elaborate prank, possibly created by Stark. - He'll never answer his cell again.
Wow,what a battle! Nat vs. Steve and she could kill him but she doesn't want to. And she thinks she's soft. Wow!
Never expected this out of a throw up story.
kimbee chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Cool! So this isn't the last chapter...
Loving the action-y stuff. It is certified awesome!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »