Reviews for Five Times Natasha Throws Up On One Of Her Teammates
kimbee chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Cool! So this isn't the last chapter...
Loving the action-y stuff. It is certified awesome!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Another wonderful chapter! You really frightened me with that whole fight scene. My favourite line: Just last week I murdered a child killer with a toothpick and you would not believe the stains! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon!
kimbee chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Wow. Thor is sweet.
I really loved this chapter, they've all been really good!
discordchick chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
she's changed so much and its mostly because of Clint. I really loved this chapter, how everyone helped out, how she wouldn't leave him. Its really great.
dancingthrough chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Love. Love. Ect. I really enjoyed this, so much that I acctually shared It with a friend. Can't wait to read more !
Qweb chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Nice story. Natasha fights to keep from giving in to vulnerability.

I liked: On Day ten, showing a genuine lack of appreciation for dramatic timing and the predictions of certified geniuses, he wakes up in the minute hours of the morning baffled and knowing he is not alone.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This was very good.
hawkeyeforever chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This was wonderful, a great insight into the uniquely complex character that it Natasha. Happy Writing:)
GeekyChic123 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Awwww I loved this chapter! Thor and Black Widow are my favorite favorite characters, and I love good writing involving both of them! And thank you for not making Thor and idiot ;)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Aww, wondeful chapter. I like that when Barton woke, Natasha ordered him to start jogging to see if he was back.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Pls update soon! I love this :)!
sillystarshine chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
i thought you did a great job with Bruce here! amazing chapters all of them everybody seems to be in character and idk i just love these mini stories you have here :) update soon!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
There may be a period splice "Don't ask stupid questions. Right now or you.." Without the period it flows considerably better and will be on par with the rest of your fantastic writing. I love hearing from people too :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You're not writing into a void! But it seriously feels that way sometimes.

This sentence is a bit awkward: ...only one indicator of many of something gone badly wrong... I think maybe there are two ideas that didn't quite mesh. You may want to consider "...on,u one indicator of the many somethings gone badly wrong..." Onward!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »