Reviews for Five Times Natasha Throws Up On One Of Her Teammates
kimbee chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Well I thought that this one was dandy!
The ending was really sweet, and Banner's speech patterns were perfect, as well as the mood. :)
I really couldn't tell you what to change-usually when people struggle you can tell but it seems that either the struggle has in fact added to Banner's "Bannerisms" (mannerisms) or you were too awesome to let struggling decrease the quality.
One thing I was surprised about was how Tony said nothing about the two of them being naked-he'd crack a dirty joke anywhere, anytime. Or I've been reading too many crack-fics...
hawkeyeforever chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Thi story is amazing so far, can't wait for more! Happy Writing:)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I love how you write Natasha. Woderful job.
idiot9 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh wowie. This is really good; I think you have captured Natasha's personality perfectly!
Orion84 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Poisoned syrup - a cruel way to guarantee that they will never again be leery about their breakfast.
the guttersnipe chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Love it! You got me intrigued in chapter 1 then hooked on chapter 2...

Thanks for posting! Cannot wait for the next installment!
shennysbest1990 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I like this one. I hope bruce is the unlucky victim next chapter.
JerichoSteele chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
It was ironic that I happened to be eating chocolate-chip pancakes with lots of syrup when I read this ... I almost ... almost stopped eating them. I have really enjoyed reading these...can't wait to see what happens next. Semper Fi
Qweb chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
But will she ever make pancakes again? Good story.
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Well thought-out story of Natasha's version of friendship, trust and closeness, with some lovely turns of phrase: "The day his life is not the one she saves with her own hands will never come." "... Pepper, who sleeps curled around the thing that makes her life simultaneously complicated and worth living." Looking forward to more.
Growing.up.is.hard chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Sweet and funny story!
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Haha! Poisoned pancakes. Love it! I also love how she actually threw up on his arc reactor. That somehow made it all the more funny. Can't wait to hear more!
discordchick chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I really liked this. How it has the whole team and how Natasha takes care of them. Especially Clint :)
kimbee chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Wow. That was great. Like, insanely great. I love it!
Consider ye-self followed, scallywag! (sorry for the pirate, I just kinda... Felt like it)
kimbee chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Well I'm pretty sure that I'm having more fun reading this than what you had writing it- gonna start on the next chapter now.
Are you gonna do a longer fic with Nat and Clint in this period of time? You write them so well it would be good to read :D
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »